FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Prague

1. Markus Schulz feat Sarah Howells - Tempted
2. Omnia - Inmersion
3. ?
4. Beat Service & Susana - Reach The Sun
5. Orjan Nilsen - Violetta

03. DNS Project - Terra

:hmmm: I don't think volume's the issue. It's Loud enough when I raise mine. Just the sound of the speakers from the venue itself. We'll need them to fix that up before Aly & Fila take the decks

I agree, the volume levels are fluxuating , it's not really a matter of it being too loud or too soft , it's that the volume level is not constant.

we have better sound ...

Would be better if the "300" was added in that voice-over. It's only the broadcasts exclusive to us. Not the Weekly Show itself. :fishing:

I wish the weekly show was exclusive to AH, or at least carried by AH. I would prefer to listen to the show in 192k rather than 96k over on the other place and plus commercial free.

I agree, the volume levels are fluxuating , it's not really a matter of it being too loud or too soft , it's that the volume level is not constant.
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

sounds like someone got their itchy fingers on the fader controls ???????????????????????

Sounds like some of the crew have adjusted the speakers to make it better for the radio ears. They had to do that to make our listeners happy. :ee:
it is clear, have gradually adjusted to enjoy it: P

who is the one putting in the voiceovers , is it on their end or ours??
For one of the voice-overs, if you listen to Thomas Coastline's bi-weekly Trancefusion Night, you might recognize what one of the two voice-overs were.

Back