Funny Pictures

All the ones one this page are class!!! :lol:

most hillarious: impossible is nothing,lol, take a shit i have to..... :LMAO:

A:how do you get that backbwards "b"
B:is called "d" :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited:
@Tarek... don't mean to be a party pooper...but there are 2 pics in your post, the one with the sealtbelt and the one with the seal, that i don't find funny by any means...they in fact reflect the real life events...the Seatbelt one is a horrific dissaster that happened in Mexico, if i'm not mistaken, a drunk driver drove into a group of cyclists :( and the Seals one just reminds me of what goes on in Canada with the Seal Hunt :cry:

:iagree:, that is just sad, i hate to see the seal get killed like that. but the the 17 dolar one cracks me up all the time.:LMAO::lolz::LMAO::lolz:

fail-owned-daycare-education-fail8.jpg

fail-owned-bubble-person-parking-fail.jpg

@Tarek... don't mean to be a party pooper...but there are 2 pics in your post, the one with the sealtbelt and the one with the seal, that i don't find funny by any means...they in fact reflect the real life events...the Seatbelt one is a horrific dissaster that happened in Mexico, if i'm not mistaken, a drunk driver drove into a group of cyclists :( and the Seals one just reminds me of what goes on in Canada with the Seal Hunt :cry:

Oh..I had absolutely no idea about the Mexico one..honestly, and well the seal one, yeah I guess it is sad..

I'll remove them.

EDIT: Done..again I apologize.I'll take greater consideration in my choices from now on. ( I'll omit the fact that I think I have much worse than that in my image folder...)

Last edited:
Oh..I had absolutely no idea about the Mexico one..honestly, and well the seal one, yeah I guess it is sad..

I'll remove them.

EDIT: Done..again I apologize.I'll take greater consideration in my choices from now on. ( I'll omit the fact that I think I have much worse than that in my image folder...)

thank you, that is very considerate of you :)

Back