GrotesQue Episode 100 Live Broadcast from Mainstage GrotesQue Indoor Festival

:good2:
but then i would run back for RAM :bow:

again: same here. On the other hand: now I got the luxus of having the music at home. With two sleeping :wub: beauties next to me :super: Cool beer at hand and my bed is just one floor lower :wink:

:good2:

oh they don't listening the music with you :cat::cat:
beer :hmmm: no coffee :)

ah: something between dozing and sleeping :sleeping: :) But believe me: these two young cat ladies already have heard more trance as all other cats in my town will have in their whole lives all together ! :w00t:

About the drinks: even worse :hmmm: last coffee was hours ago. And no beer yet :ee:

massive beats from the mainstage! i am there right now Ørjan Nilsen is killing it!!
btw how is the live stream so far? you guys enjoying?!

massive beats from the mainstage! i am there right now Ørjan Nilsen is killing it!!
btw how is the live stream so far? you guys enjoying?!

:yes: No issues so far. No real distortion. Or buffering. So I am a satisfied listener so far ( listening from the beginning ) :cap:

ah: something between dozing and sleeping :sleeping: :) But believe me: these two young cat ladies already have heard more trance as all other cats in my town will have in their whole lives all together ! :w00t:

About the drinks: even worse :hmmm: last coffee was hours ago. And no beer yet :ee:

haha trance kittens :super:

cheering_minions.gif

:yes: No issues so far. No real distortion. Or buffering. So I am a satisfied listener so far ( listening from the beginning ) :cap:
Thats good to hear! we are here with the afterhours team to do the live stream and recording!

crowed is going crazy here in the main room!!

:blink: Aliases: Absolute (4), Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deal Breaker, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Mike D, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Happy Monkey, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, MDX (2), M.I.K.E., Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza

In Groups: Active Sight, Analytic, Aspiral, Carat Trax, Coax, Dolt Dish, Dosse Posse, Electric Avenue (2), Erase (2), Exchange, Exposure (2), Extreme Trax, Friends Connection, Fun-A-Tic, Fun-Tastic, Gift, The (2), Globe Masters, Heaven's Gate, Interstate (4), Intimo, Intro Dose, Legal System, Metacarpus, Moon Project, Musix, Mystic Friends, Mythe, Nevada, Observer, The, Perfect State (2), Positive Energy (2), Project M.C., Project PGM, Projekt Z, Sound Pressure, Space Rangers, Sync, The, Synthesis (3), Ultra Vibe, XV 7, Zombie Squad

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 58 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 46 guests)

danmark_ori, Adry9, andycv83, gertjanwo, Rob Poole, cottonmouth+, JamesPhoenix+, Dota Dotevski, Kolter, MB66, wmnk, mzen

Back