High on Life

WTH?!?!?! everyone's becoming a DJ now?

Nah... :p

I think it's why there is more and more young DJs... I am becoming too myself, and I want to be serious DJ in the future, with mixing and producing ;)

Some people say it's a bad thing, others say it's a good thing. I think it's nice even if it's a lot of small dj and unknown dj. Trance is a world feeling, to be a DJ is to make people happy by mixing the music you like :D and trying to put your personal touch on it :D

So, let continue to send mixes :D

For me it was just a challenge..it seems now its so much fun its becoming addictive though, we all like certain tracks but never have them in one set...that's all i'm doing, building my own sets with my favorites.
One should try everything in this life, if you don’t you never know what you are good at.

Good Luck to you in becoming a DJ :hug:

Very cool t4e or should we call you DJ t4e now? lol
Me is Downloading your set! lol

No, thanks..t4e is fine :p

hey i liked it, perfect entertainment to and from my shopping trip today

deep psychosis

Thank you Vicky…:hug:

amazing TL

amazing set

thx for share T4e

Thank you for taking the time *AvA* :hug:

not downloading.
hehe, have already and had a quick listen too -
must say I'm very impressed
if that's your 1st mix you'd done well in losing your virginity that way
(what did you use? something that indicated the key too I suspect,
you managed a really good flow).
need to give it a replay...

Hehe..yes, its my first, I did a trainwreck test trying to figure out what all the features do in VDJ (I don’t like reading much, I believe in practical experience and discovery..trial and error kind of girl)..than went into this one and it was honestly first take, i figured if i continue to make more will be a point of comparison to see if there is any improvement :lol:..definitely not quitting my day job though :lol:

Thank you. :hug:

Love the last two songs. I am not the biggest fan of deep and dark, but its a good composition.

Thanks for listening:hug:, go have some goole now, to celebrate :lol:

Last edited:
did listen to it... nice choices u have \o/ still something to do with transitions :hug:

:music: just giving your 1st set a 2nd listening :super: I'm a happier bear now ! :lol:

Listened, loved, lost myself in it!

06.Gleave - Fire devil lost in smoke (CATCHY TO ME)
07.Bryan_Kearney-Punchline
08.Luke Warner & Mat Lock - Deep Psychosis (Daniel Kandis Cure Mix)

my favs! :grinning:

great job t4e, do it again!

whispers "turf the vdj though" :hug:

Love the last two songs. I am not the biggest fan of deep and dark, but its a good composition. :music:

That also goes for me . Mind you ,it's a well constructed set and flows nicely. Much appreciated.

P.s. your pint is in the post !

your comment is much appreciated, and the e-pint too ... thank you :)

epint.jpg

May I have a link too t4e? :music:I may not have a pint for you, but will you accept chocolate?:lol:

May I have a link too t4e? :music:I may not have a pint for you, but will you accept chocolate?:lol:

:yucky: to chocolate...you loose :p :lol::lol:

i update the first post with a fresh dld link :) :hug:

:yucky: to chocolate...you loose :p :lol::lol:

i update the first post with a fresh dld link :) :hug:

Thank for the link t4e. :) You so rock! :grinning:
I apologize for the chocolate. :blush: :lol:I forgot you did not like. ummm, how about my homemade enchiladas ?

Thank for the link t4e. :) You so rock! :grinning:
I apologize for the chocolate. :blush: :lol:I forgot you did not like. ummm, how about my homemade enchiladas ?

you're welcome :hug:

awesome, bring them on they go well with the beer :)

I think a great DJane is commin up:super::super:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

needs a regular show i guess DAN:p:p:lol:

I must wait at a still moment (JayCan is out of house :lol:), to listen your set .
Shortly after, I will write a comment :hug:

I must wait at a still moment (JayCan is out of house :lol:), to listen your set .
Shortly after, I will write a comment :hug:

thank you, i hope you like it :hug:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory.

i'm sad. i'd like the link too if this is still available. thanks. -steve in Florida.

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory.

i'm sad. i'd like the link too if this is still available. thanks. -steve in Florida.

fixed now :)

Last edited:

Back