Status
Not open for further replies.

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
some really good ideas man keep it up

I advertise AH.FM in myspace and dancestate quite heavily ;)

Promoting myself ( of course ;) ) and the station that lets me play too!

I also help Dan out by paying for an ad in the flash banner at the top of the page, a little donation from everyone would go a long way to supporting the running costs of servers etc :)

:ah:

<3
I advertise AH.FM in myspace and dancestate quite heavily ;)

Promoting myself ( of course ;) ) and the station that lets me play too!

I also help Dan out by paying for an ad in the flash banner at the top of the page, a little donation from everyone would go a long way to supporting the running costs of servers etc :)

:ah:

yes people please donate whatever it is, it helps out with the bills. <3
your add been there for 2 months overdue :) i just forget to edit it.

:D

In video games i always type the message out " Afterhours.fm, the place to be"\

or name myslef afterhours.fm

promoting on thing like getofftopic ins't really useful..
people prever there BW to leech stuff ...

better join traneaddict, or trance.nu.. these are forums, no leech sites..

ps: support the artist ;)
I think its pretty usefull. Who knows how many more listeners ah got cos of those banners include direct link.. Tranceaddict and trance.nu are sites im not active at. I cant be active at all sites :) Tranceaddict isnt really up to date. Trance.nu is a good site to promote indeed.

Supporting several artists would be a good idea. This way ppl come over to ah to listen for those dj's ;p

Like i wouldnt miss any Under sun set anymore'.

I think its pretty usefull. Who knows how many more listeners ah got cos of those banners include direct link.. Tranceaddict and trance.nu are sites im not active at. I cant be active at all sites :) Tranceaddict isnt really up to date. Trance.nu is a good site to promote indeed.

Supporting several artists would be a good idea. This way ppl come over to ah to listen for those dj's ;p

Like i wouldnt miss any Under sun set anymore'.

by supporting the artist I meant buying there music ;)
and so far I know the sites you mentioned have just a big community because people had to reply to get a download link for some illegal (rip?) of a vinyl or even worse, some HQ web download from aj/beatport/..) that is spread :)

by supporting the artist I meant buying there music ;)

lol, tell me something new :)

Those sites are music share sites indeed.

Its not like i am supporter only cos of some banners i wear ;)

lol, tell me something new :)

Those sites are music share sites indeed.

What I want to say is that these people don't waist any BW of listening to music..
only some mp3 singles (no sets except asot..)
And the fact you're there says enough how much you suport producers around here (maybe surprise but leeching an illegal mp3 is NOT suporting X0

??

I know dude. Dont think im an amateur :)

I mostly buy the track after i heard it the illegal way. I only wanna have 320 quality. And thats not gonna work by one of those sites. I use those sites to find out which track is worth buying it.

Last edited:
<3

Donating is key and really helps Dan out. Just ask him how much it costs to run this website, and then ask yourself how hard it would be for you to put that much of your own money aside a month. I know the majority of you have $5 kickin' around, take the time to sign up on paypal and donate a little to help keep the best station on the internet running. IIf you cant find time to donate some money, than please check out the afterhours sponsors under the banner.

But ultimatly ppl, its going to take some donations. As this station grows in popularity and we pull in more listeners, the cost to run rises. So, do what you can guys and dont think for a second that your donation, no matter how small goes unseen, every little bit helps. Im not seeing enough, 'Afterhours.fm Supporter' banners under peoples names, get 'em up there!! :p: :ah:

Last edited:
Donating is key and really helps Dan out. Just ask him how much it costs to run this website, and then ask yourself how hard it would be for you to put that much of your own money aside a month. I know the majority of you have $5 kickin' around, take the time to sign up on paypal and donate a little to help keep the best station on the internet running. IIf you cant find time to donate some money, than please check out the afterhours sponsors under the banner.

But ultimatly ppl, its going to take some donations. As this station grows in popularity and we pull in more listeners, the cost to run rises. So, do what you can guys and dont think for a second that your donation, no matter how small goes unseen, every little bit helps. Im not seeing enough, 'Afterhours.fm Supporter' banners under peoples names, get 'em up there!! :p: :ah:

Well put, I'd donate, but my bank account is all screwy....and i think atm i have a key logger on my pc...so i might hold off till im completely sure :(....

well put, wish everyone would think that way and help out, thanks to all that do and been here for afterhours Radio. big respect!

How do you try to get listeners to AH ?
I have put listen links,AH.fm logo-banner and widget on my website and also on a italian website of a friend of mine that has an huge num of reg users and guests. I have made some donations and I will do my best to donate again on a regular basis,that is sure the best way to help the station and Dan.As Robbie said above, also a little amount of $ helps a lot.
When I came on this site 1st time last May Afterhours.fm was just born,now it's really a pleasure to see it growing/expanding,with a little help/support from everyone the station will get even better day after day ;)

I have put listen links,AH.fm logo-banner and widget on my website and also on a italian website of a friend of mine that has an huge num of reg users and guests. I have made some donations and I will do my best to donate again on a regular basis,that is sure the best way to help the station and Dan.As Robbie said above, also a little amount of $ helps a lot.
When I came on this site 1st time last May Afterhours.fm was just born,now it's really a pleasure to see it growing/expanding,with a little help/support from everyone the station will get even better day after day ;)

Thank you Stella, you been much help to afterhours. Once again thank you sweetie :)

<3

$50 donated today ;)

Good work =)

As soon as im rich ill donate my part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back