Jorda presents Rising Energy 002

Hey Jorda - cause I like sleeping in, in the mornings...and I missed your set premiere... I downloaded it instead, and now I'm listening to it. :p

It is very summerish - and like everyone else said - I like the sounds of the strings and guitars in the tracks you've picked. I can almost imagine I'm there in a northern hemisphere summer right now.

sweet set as always buddy!! Didnt get the first one, so since you were so nice and reminded me of the replay i got it!

Tnx alot, i enjoyd it!!

Looking forward to see what you bring in 003 :)

So far, so good. One complaint though. In song 5 (Let me be) did you have some pitch problems on your decks? Sounds like the pitch slider was moving both + and - at vocal and melodic parts. Very recognizable.

Well, seems to have passed. Still enjoying the set :)

Revolution said:
So far, so good. One complaint though. In song 5 (Let me be) did you have some pitch problems on your decks? Sounds like the pitch slider was moving both + and - at vocal and melodic parts. Very recognizable.

Well, seems to have passed. Still enjoying the set :)

hehe.. i remember that. Jorda and I were having a good laugh while that happened. LOL

:p

Robbie said:
hehe.. i remember that. Jorda and I were having a good laugh while that happened. LOL

:p

Lmao! Yeah dude, that was funny. I can't remember what I did for the cause of that. Well, it was just a little stupid mistake, it will never happen again on the future episodes, thats for sure!

You guys are all going to love Rising Energy 003, get ready man! It's tomorrow. Check the calender for details, I'll be posting the thread in the Livesets section tomorrow as well (like I do with all my shows), so all of you can chit chat about it while it's live on air.

Back