LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 069 on AH.FM 09-06-2024

hows ur motorhome going dude?
I took the fridge out at the beginning of the holiday to turn it upside down in the hope it made it work better. Didn't. I repaired the arm rests but have only been out in it once.... Always the way lol. What about you, what's happening with yours?

Universe
Speed DJ teamed up with Winterborn to create an uplifting trance track called 'Universe', enjoy!
Speed DJ

Speed DJ was born in Italy/Rome in 1987. The passion for music was born since childhood listening to a lot of electronic music of various genres from the softer sound like Italo Dance to a more extreme sound like hard-trance and hardstyle. Then over time he became aware of the genre uplifting trance listening especially to songs by Giuseppe Ottaviani, Paul Van Dyk, Aly & Fila. In 2019 he started working with the label Tuned:Flow, which became the resident dj/producer. Subsequently he signed other record contracts with Joyride Recordings and Phoenix Recordings in collaboration with Glacial Storm. The sound of Speed DJ is an emotional sound with hard and aggressive basslines and engaging melodies. Greetings from Italy!
WINTERBORN

His love for electronic music was born when he was 10 years old for the first time he saw the Kraftwerk play "We are the robots" on a TV show. From that moment on there was nothing else , first as a game, then as a hobby and finally as a job but always with passion! Since 1994 he has worked in studio collaborating with various artists and DJs, producing various musical genres , pop, rock , music for theatrical performances and of course dance and electronic music. Over the years he has collaborated and published with various record labels such as Media Records, Scantraxx Italy, Definitiva, Whole Records, DigIt, Rise Records, Tuned:Flow , AVA Recordings and Nocturnal Knights Music.

I took the fridge out at the beginning of the holiday to turn it upside down in the hope it made it work better. Didn't. I repaired the arm rests but have only been out in it once.... Always the way lol. What about you, what's happening with yours?
So, you haven’t used it much, then not been living the van life?
Mine… Well I still have to buy it before then has to be adapted obviously but it’s a ridiculously high price so… We’ll see I need to get my credit rating up over the next three months to have a chance

I Need You
UK producer Steve Allen graces us with his new record on FSOE, 'I Need You' pulls on the heart strings with strong emotional vibes.

Steve Allen

Very few can boast that they created a ‘Classic Trance Anthem’ in their studio, that accolade is one of many that Steve Allen can claim! During Steve’s time as the producer and DJ within the project ‘Allen & Envy’ Steve managed to create a number of global hits including ‘Silhouette’, ‘Stole The Sun’, ‘Don’t Say’, ‘Home’, ‘Rush’, ‘Rescue Me’ and ‘Kardia’. He created regular music for Armada, Black Hole, Future Sound Of Egypt, Garuda, Flashover, Pure Trance and his trance has been championed by the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Paul Van Dyk, Solarstone and countless others! It comes as no surprise why Steve’s productions have dominated the Beatport charts for the last 5 years, with the ‘Allen & Envy’ project reaching Top10 status on Beatstats Artists, a chart of the best selling acts on Beatport over a 12 month period! But Steve’s talents don’t just lie in the studio, playing his productions at the worlds biggest events is something that drives and motivates him! This was topped off with a producer set at the launch of “Transmission Melbourne” in front of a sold out 8,000 fans! Other notable European shows include A State of Trance 650 - Utrecht, The Street Parade - Geneva, Luminosity Beach Festival - Holland, Colors Festival - UK, Quest 4 Trance - Holland, Godskitchen - UK, Gatecrasher - UK, RONG - UK, Goodgreef - UK, Zoom - UK, Trance Sanctuary - UK, Passion – UK, Remedy - UK and many more. On an international scale, Steve has toured Australia, Canada and the United States, where Allen & Envy was chosen to perform at the world’s first ever Dreamstate, an Insomniac Brand that is dedicated to curating stages and events unique to the exploding genre of Trance! The list of international dance hubs goes on that Steve has played having reached fans in LA at Exchange, Ruby Skye of San Francisco, Soundbar in Chicago, Room 680 in Melbourne and more recently at FSOE450 in UK and Taiwan! Now, the solo path beckons, with Steve’s first release - a remix of Christina Novelli’s “Where We Began” on Garuda just around the corner, and countless more releases forthcoming on the scene’s biggest labels, its clear that there is so much more to come from this talented artist!

So, you haven’t used it much, then not been living the van life?
Mine… Well I still have to buy it before then has to be adapted obviously but it’s a ridiculously high price so… We’ll see I need to get my credit rating up over the next three months to have a chance
We live in it for the week or so it takes to get there and back from Spain and it's great but we've not had any money to go anywhere in it this time around. There's a massive lake close by but the weather hasn't been right. Costs alot of money to have it sitting there as well doing nothing! About £100 a month I'd say after tax and insurance, storage!

Yeah I mean our van is 27 years old and cost 8k. How much is a ridiculously high price these days? :D

We live in it for the week or so it takes to get there and back from Spain and it's great but we've not had any money to go anywhere in it this time around. There's a massive lake close by but the weather hasn't been right. Costs alot of money to have it sitting there as well doing nothing! About £100 a month I'd say after tax and insurance, storage!

Yeah I mean our van is 27 years old and cost 8k. How much is a ridiculously high price these days? :D
Yeah, I’m trying to factor in the costs. I want to use it for weeks on end around the UK & in Europe I need to make the most of it.
And make sure I can afford it when I’m on the road aswell… The finance is looking at over £1000 a month at the moment the van itself is £101,000

I personally would love a cheaper van, but unfortunately due to me being in a wheelchair, I need an adapted motorhome and that costs even more money so yet again I’m screwed

Soulmate
Nicki D makes her debut on Magic Island Elevate with her solo single Soulmate. Written in honor of her father, Soulmate is an emotional uplifting trancer with an epic orchestral breakdown.
Nicki D

NicKi D started her musical career in 2009. Early on, she was captivated by the world of trance, and so she began expressing her passion for this genre as a DJ. Her biggest influences include Roger Shah, Pedro del Mar, Talla 2XLC, Andrew Rayel, Alex Morph and Paul van Dyk. Their music and careers have inspired her and significantly contributed to shaping her own style. NicKi D specializes in trance, particularly in energetic and euphoric uplifting tracks. Important milestones and releases: "Connected" with DJ Mystic [DMAX Recordings] (2016) "Research" with Thorsten F. [Magic Island Elevate] (2020) "INSIEME" with DJT & Martin Fox [DistroKid] (2024) "Soulmate" [Magic Island Elevate] (May 17, 2024) NicKi D was long-time host of the radio show "Melodic Atmosphere" on Globalbeats.FM, where she regularly presented new trance tracks. She also regularly hosts live streams on Twitch. NicKi D has collaborated with artists such as DJ Mystic, Thorsten F., DJT and Martin Fox, resulting in impressive collaborations and releases. NicKi D plans to further advance her career, produce new music and expand her presence in the trance scene. Her latest release "Soulmate" demonstrates her continuous commitment and passion for music. Since 2009 she has been at the decks and has released an impressive series of energetic and euphoric uplifting tracks since 2016. With her latest release "Soulmate" and her active presence on Twitch, she continues her musical journey with full energy.

Yeah, I’m trying to factor in the costs. I want to use it for weeks on end around the UK & in Europe I need to make the most of it.
And make sure I can afford it when I’m on the road aswell… The finance is looking at over £1000 a month at the moment the van itself is £101,000
Oofft that's alot of money! The bigger they are the more difficult it is to get into places especially in the UK. Also they turn into sweat boxes with any heat. 40degrees in my motorhome almost every day (which is why the fridge doesn't 'work'. Positives though; France, Italy and Spain are a joy for full time van life with free parking everywhere. Italy and Spain are so much cheaper too with diesel and food, booze.

Oblivion (Crisy Remix)
Tuned:Flow celebrates its 100th release with a remix contest winners double edition of PAIPY's OBLIVION. The first honour goes to Japan based DJ/producer CRISY... congrats!! The original was released as the label's 50th release in 2020. Giuseppe Cerutti in real life, has since then amassed an impressive catalogue with releases on high-profile labels such as Think Trance, Phoenix Recordings, One Forty, Future Sequence, Monster, GO, Regenerate, RazNitzan, Uplift, Ava, ZYX Trance, Grotesque and many more... and the list is growing. Look out for the second winner of the contest due out in a bit. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.fb.com/TunedFlow

I personally would love a cheaper van, but unfortunately due to me being in a wheelchair, I need an adapted motorhome and that costs even more money so yet again I’m screwed
Yeah, and of course the interest rate being reasonably high right now means that monthly payment will be much higher than it was a couple of years ago.

Oofft that's alot of money! The bigger they are the more difficult it is to get into places especially in the UK. Also they turn into sweat boxes with any heat. 40degrees in my motorhome almost every day (which is why the fridge doesn't 'work'. Positives though; France, Italy and Spain are a joy for full time van life with free parking everywhere. Italy and Spain are so much cheaper too with diesel and food, booze.
Yeah, I’m gonna need to get air-conditioning in mine I suffer big time with the heat. I’ve been watching loads of videos on YouTube to get as much information I can about living in them almost full-time. It’s funny. My van starts out as pretty much the cheapest one on the market brand-new it’s a swift voyager 494 but once it’s modified, it works out at 101,000 and I don’t pay tax on that either, ridiculous

Four Seasons Within

Chris Element

Chris Element is a Canadian born Trance DJ & Producer who is one of the fastest growing acts in the Trance scene. Labelled by fans and peers all over the globe as one of the hardest working artists who pours his heart, soul & emotion into every project he works on. Signed to a number of prestigious labels which include FSOE, & Vandit to name a few, his music can be best described as memorable, emotional, energetic , tracks that can be played for years to come.

Four Seasons Within

Chris Element

Chris Element is a Canadian born Trance DJ & Producer who is one of the fastest growing acts in the Trance scene. Labelled by fans and peers all over the globe as one of the hardest working artists who pours his heart, soul & emotion into every project he works on. Signed to a number of prestigious labels which include FSOE, & Vandit to name a few, his music can be best described as memorable, emotional, energetic , tracks that can be played for years to come.
Love Chris Element right now!

Vicissitude
Chinese producer "Kvaii" once again brings his very exciting work "Vicissitude"! Time, like a painter, paints the world into a picture. Quietly changing everything, letting yesterday's flowers bloom in today's morning dew, allowing today's us to move towards the distance of tomorrow... Enjoy! ---------- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EternalStarlightRecordings Twitter: https://twitter.com/ESLRMusic YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@EternalStarlightRecordings Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eternalstarlightrecordings

Yeah, I’m gonna need to get air-conditioning in mine I suffer big time with the heat. I’ve been watching loads of videos on YouTube to get as much information I can about living in them almost full-time. It’s funny. My van starts out as pretty much the cheapest one on the market brand-new it’s a swift voyager 494 but once it’s modified, it works out at 101,000 and I don’t pay tax on that either, ridiculous
Most likely you'll need to be on hook up for air con. We try to avoid camp sites prefering the wild camping but they have their uses. I suppose you'll have done your research into the conversion and who could do it etc. So you can't convert an older, cheaper one?

Back