LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 069 on AH.FM 09-06-2024

A Beautiful Day

Most likely you'll need to be on hook up for air con. We try to avoid camp sites prefering the wild camping but they have their uses. I suppose you'll have done your research into the conversion and who could do it etc. So you can't convert an older, cheaper one?
Yeah, definitely need electric hook up for that bad boy yeah I mean I’ve done the research and stuff and it’s pretty damn limited to be honest. Older vans cost more money because parts are more difficult to convert them & when they’re already old it isn't cost-effective. Plus, I would have to pay tax because you can only get tax relief on a significantly modified vehicle for a disabled person.

Everything To Me

DJ T.H.

DJ T.H., born on May 24th, is a Trance Artists from Germany. He released his tracks on various labels like Armada Music, Black Hole Recordings, AVA Recordings, HeavensGate, Universal Nation, Euphonic, Entrancing Music and more.
His tunes are supported by the biggest DJs worldwide like Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Aly & Fila, Paul van Dyk, Andrew Rayel, Solarstone and many other well-known DJs. He played on many events live like AWAKE Festival, Tals Vagen Cruise, Nature One Festival, Essen Original Festival, We Love Trance (Edelfettwerk), Legendary Festival, Euphonic Night, Trance.Mission and many more

Yeah, definitely need electric hook up for that bad boy yeah I mean I’ve done the research and stuff and it’s pretty damn limited to be honest. Older vans cost more money because parts are more difficult to convert them & when they’re already old it isn't cost-effective. Plus, I would have to pay tax because you can only get tax relief on a significantly modified vehicle for a disabled person.
hmmm, a grand a month is alot of money. If you were to say spend half your time in it, then it might be worth it. So 90 days in europe then back for 90 in the UK. All I'd add is it's VERY nice to come back to a house and plumbing after a month in the van!

Forgive me guys, but I'm out :wave: :friends: Will try to catch replays tomorrow :megacrazy:

@leej Thanks, bro! <3

Back