LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 072 on AH.FM 08-09-2024

Everything In My Life
Everything in My Life by Christopher Corrigan is characterized by its uplifting melodies and emotive progressions. The track typically features a driving beat and a blend of synth layers that create an ethereal atmosphere. The buildup often leads to a euphoric climax, capturing the essence of trance Distributed by Label Engine - www.label-engine.com

Christopher Corrigan

Christopher Corrigan is a Producer/DJ from Belfast, Northern Ireland producing under the aliases Christopher Corrigan, Allura, Aenon, PLA4, Chris Corrigan pres. Velvet Skies & previously one half of Tatoe & Tease. Christopher Corrigan's tracks have been supported by some of the industry's biggest names: Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Judge Jules, Aly & Fila, Cosmic Gate, Sneijder, Scot Project, Eddie Halliwell, Mike Koglin, Mark Sherry, Manuel Le Saux, Bart Claessen, Andy Moor, Simon Patterson, Suzy Solar, Agnelli & Nelson, Ronski Speed, John 00 Fleming, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Mark Pledger, John O'Callaghan, Jon O'Bir, M.I.K.E. plus many many more and featured on numerous radio shows such as Radio 1, Trance Around The World, Corsten's Countdown, Tiesto's Clublife to name but a few.

To The Greatest Future
Dive into the electrifying sounds of Darkingz & LinMou with their latest track, 'To The Greatest Future'! This dynamic duo delivers a powerful blend of uplifting melodies and driving basslines, creating a sonic journey that will elevate your senses and ignite your passion for the dance floor

LinMou

Uplifting Trance producer LinMou from China Has released singles in Cooperation Trance/Redux Recordings/Aerodynamic Recordings/Sundance Recordings, etc.

The Rhythms All You Need
Gav Crayton, a name rapidly gaining traction in the trance scene, delivers a knockout punch with his latest track The Rhythms All You Need. This track is a bold declaration of Craytons arrival on the scene and a testament to One Forty Rises knack for unearthing raw talent.

Sagittarius-A
Fernweh debuts on 2Rock Uplifting with a banging uplifter called Sagittarius-A, enjoy!

Back