LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 072 on AH.FM 08-09-2024

Analysis Paralysis
Phoenix Recordings welcomes Italy resident DANIELE FILARETTI with his label debut ANALYSIS PARALYSIS, Uplifting Trance at its best with soothing vocal fragments and a muscle relaxing melody for all eternity. The DJ, producer and software developer so far released on labels such as Think Trance, Vandit, Aerodynamica, State Soundscapes, State Control, Levitated, Nahawand and many more. A personal analysis from Daniele: Analysis Paralysis is when you spend a lot of time trying to think and plan what to do or which choice to make and cant decide because there are so many options and its hard to figure out which one is the correct one. So you pick one, then come back, then change your mind again... and so on. So basically instead of actually getting sh*t done, you end up spending hours trying to decide... More sounds to discover: https://linktr.ee/joyridemusic

Daniele Filaretti

II'm a music lover and uplifting trance artist from Italy. I've been lucky enough to have my music released on labels such as VANDIT, Chasing Dreams, Aerodynamica, State Control, Levitated, Think Trance and more, and to receive support by the likes of Steve Allen, Aly & Fila, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Darren Porter, XiJaro and Pitch, Paipy, BiXX, Ori Uplift, DJ Phalanx and many many others (thank you all!). Apart from making music, I love travelling, spending time outdoors, exercising, enjoying great food and reading/watching sci-fi. Also a cat dad of three 😺. Making ends meet as a software developer working in the music industry (music apps, audio plugins etc.) 🏳️‍🌈 ➡️ Find me online: linktr.ee/danielefilaretti

Daniele Filaretti

II'm a music lover and uplifting trance artist from Italy. I've been lucky enough to have my music released on labels such as VANDIT, Chasing Dreams, Aerodynamica, State Control, Levitated, Think Trance and more, and to receive support by the likes of Steve Allen, Aly & Fila, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Darren Porter, XiJaro and Pitch, Paipy, BiXX, Ori Uplift, DJ Phalanx and many many others (thank you all!). Apart from making music, I love travelling, spending time outdoors, exercising, enjoying great food and reading/watching sci-fi. Also a cat dad of three 😺. Making ends meet as a software developer working in the music industry (music apps, audio plugins etc.) 🏳️‍🌈 ➡️ Find me online: linktr.ee/danielefilaretti
a cat dad of 3 😺😺😺:super:

Cyclothymia
Christophe Quinlivan-Hunts Cyclothymia, released on State Control Records, is an outstanding track that captivates with its melodies and uplifting atmosphere. Perfectly crafted for trance enthusiasts, this release takes you on a euphoric journey. Dont miss out on adding Cyclothymia to your playlist and experiencing its magical vibes! Thanks very much for your support!

Christophe Quinlivan-Hunt

Introducing the Rt Honourable Christophe Quinlivan-Hunt, Minister for Trance and Techno in His Majesty's Government. Christophe hails from Sheffield, UK; the epicentre of modern trance and spiritual home to Gatecrasher. Artist, hedonist, spiritualist, vinylist — Christophe proudly represents Steel City music heritage and pushes it to new creative heights. Renowned for his ability to completely remix and mash-up tracks live and on the fly with his customised Traktor S8 mixer and two Traktor 2D's combo, Christophe has been gaining traction in Sheffield and beyond. His high-octane live sets fuse contemporary releases with classics and little-known gems from his collection. The Minister is working hard for you in the department's studio, producing uplifting trance. Since early 2022 the minister has been unveiled new government smashing tracks that would make Guy Fawkes green with envy on labels such as Reason 2 Rise, Ablazing, Future Force Recordings, Redux, Tuned:Flow, Rated Records, Juiced Digital Recordings, We Are Trance, Phoenix Recordings & State Control. He’s gathered support from big names such as Darren Porter, Roman Messer, René Ablaze, Manuel Le Saux, Danny Eaton, DJ Spaceman, Fisical Project, Chris Connelly, Mickey Marr, James Black, Jason Nawty, Laura May, Paipy, Peter Miethig, Stefan Meyer, Wiss, Suzy Solar & Giuseppe Ottaviani. Many of his releases have been selected as Beatport Trance Hype Picks & played on BBC Introducing Music. Want your crowds’ feet to be itching to dance? Then vote for the Minister and he shall deliver as per his manifesto promise.

Amolinor
Italy based SILMAX is back on Tuned:Flow with his fifth label offering AMOLINOR, an energetic driving Trance uplifter with a dreamy piano breakdown that will melt your heart away. Following his previous releases Fly Beyond the Horizon, Invincible, You Are My Life and his 2021 debut Symphony for Sil, the melody maker returns with this beautiful storytelling. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.fb.com/TunedFlow

SilMax

It all started when Max discovered his passion for piano and classical music. As soon as he had the opportunity he started the conservatory but for problems related to hand tendons he could only do theory and composition. After three years he had to leave the conservatory and he started the autodidact way. At some point in his life was also born the love for Trance music and thought to combine his two greatest passions!!! Enjoy it...

Back