What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Both Light and Dark in this set.........Here is the light......grab it while you can....The lights are going out real soon.......but it's ok.....they come back on :D

That a first or it happened before? [GASP]

I think it has happened before and rather than pick one i just do two!! Thats the thing about a dictatorship......i can do what i want lol (Hence there has not been a modern classic for a few months) Keeps it fluid.

1. Daniel Kandi - What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
2. Memory Loss - Luna (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
3. Dark Matter - For the Better Anyways (Extended Mix) [Create Music]
4. Cory Goldsmith - Flatiron (Original Mix) [Tangled Audio]
5. Monoverse & Tim Verkruissen - Flow (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
6. Alex Kunnari - Las Salinas (Extended Mix) [AVA White] Another label i'm playing more of these days. Loving the vibes.

23722759_1481000301937318_3687853793638787563_n.jpg

So far so much NRG. Alex Kunnari, still an underrated source for that but I lost track of him too [shudder]

1. Daniel Kandi - What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
6. Alex Kunnari - Las Salinas (Extended Mix) [AVA White]
7. Marc Marberg - Guarana (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Euphonic] Happy 20th Euphonic!!!

So far so much NRG. Alex Kunnari, still an underrated source for that but I lost track of him too [shudder]

Even your multi view mind can't track everyone :/

7. Marc Marberg - Guarana (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Euphonic]
8. *Vision of the Month* Argy (UK) - Bearpit (Scot Project Remix) [Druck Records] - Hold TIGHT!!!!!

8. *Vision of the Month* Argy (UK) - Bearpit (Scot Project Remix) [Druck Records] - Hold TIGHT!!!!!

GO TIME! :choon:

20139816_1608002192545886_4390375008719224942_n.jpg

This is obviously the Tech Vision of the Month :D

8. *Vision of the Month* Argy (UK) - Bearpit (Scot Project Remix) [Druck Records]
9. Shugz - Extremity (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust] - What a Year for Mr K and his best release is due sometime Next year with the birth of his first child!! A Happy 2018 indeed!

CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! Scot's back on form, is there any doubt now after W5 last year, I don't think so \o/

I even Crowbarred W5 into my set as it was recorded before this was out!!!! I know that W5 was Nov Last year but hey....it's that Dictatorship thing again!!! :D November is close enough to Jan for me :)

8. *Vision of the Month* Argy (UK) - Bearpit (Scot Project Remix) [Druck Records]
9. Shugz - Extremity (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
10. *Uplifting Vision of the Month* Miroslav Vrlik & Andre Visior - Solaris (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings] - What an excellent Collaboration this is!!!

I'm not going to say Castles in the Sky......I'm just not.....oh ok then.....

Speaking of EOYC... Man, Pitch is a Warrior for being able to get into making & producing Trance for as long as he can. Up until last Thursday, I had no idea he was doing all his stuff with XiJaro while blind, and under inevitability of losing his hearing.

I understand XiJaro & Pitch becoming a duo a lot more now. And it makes their opening EOYC Yearmix much more of a must-listen when it comes on in the next 10 hours

9. Shugz - Extremity (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
10. *Uplifting Vision of the Month* Miroslav Vrlik & Andre Visior - Solaris (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
11. Aly & Fila vs. Scott Bond & Charlie Walker - Shadow (Extended Mix) [FSOE] - 2nd FSOE and it had to be. What a track this is!! and it's the Half Way point already! Hope you're enjoying the mix?!

Back