Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow 499 on AH.FM 17-02-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Oh, ouch! Nothing is worse than back problems. :console::cat:

Oh, well ... in that case... go be with her. :love::cat:

I'm struggling with spine issues.

It's her. :)

I'm dreaming about these Caribbean beaches. :) Perfect it must be. :) Kinda paradise. :)

Yikes! Owie. I'm so sorry. :console::(:cat:

Uh. That's the same kind of commute I had with Danmark. A 12 hour trip across the Atlantic. Not something you can do every day. :yikes::cat:

Not only back. It goes to neck too. :( Thanks!

Well, we've not met yet. :p I'd need to go via Toronto or so.

It must be like Port Aransas here in Texas. :super::mask::cat:

I'm dreaming about these Caribbean beaches. :) Perfect it must be. :) Kinda paradise. :)

Yikes! Owie. I'm so sorry. :console::(:cat:

Uh. That's the same kind of commute I had with Danmark. A 12 hour trip across the Atlantic. Not something you can do every day. :yikes::cat:
Thank you. :hug: :cat: Finally someone, who can understand me. It's noy only pain, but also neurological problems, which are worse. At least, I learned not to panic anymore. :)

Yeah, that's true. A long flight. :yikes: :cat:

We have 600 miles of beach here. It's a big state. :mask::cat:

It must be like Port Aransas here in Texas. :super::mask::cat:
09b6c9b6b00a6fa7e57938de86f3611e.jpg

I can truly relate. I have had fibromyalgia since I was 14. I'm 60 now and my entire body feels like I'm being beaten with a fist all the time. It never stops.

Thank you. :hug: :cat: Finally someone, who can understand me. It's noy only pain, but also neurological problems, which are worse. At least, I learned not to panic anymore. :)

Yeah, that's true. A long flight. :yikes: :cat:

I can truly relate. I have had fibromyalgia since I was 14. I'm 60 now and my entire body feels like I'm being beaten with a fist all the time. It never stops.
I think I may have it too. It's about nerves then.. Spinal cord or so. I'm 26 so...

Count your trigger points. If you have a bunch of them (I have a couple hundred after all these years), you you probably do have fibromyalgia. Ask your doctor about it.

I think I may have it too. It's about nerves then.. Spinal cord or so. I'm 26 so...

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about it:

Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.

Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event.

Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.

While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, a variety of medications can help control symptoms. Exercise, relaxation and stress-reduction measures also may help.

Count your trigger points. If you have a bunch of them (I have a couple hundred after all these years), you you probably do have fibromyalgia. Ask your doctor about it.
I'm not sure about American Health Care, but here it sucks in my eyes.

Back