Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow 499 on AH.FM 17-02-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about it:

Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.

Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event.

Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.

While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, a variety of medications can help control symptoms. Exercise, relaxation and stress-reduction measures also may help.
Yes, I just read it and I know Mayo Clinic. :grinning:

If you are poor, you have Medicaid. If you are old, you have Medicare. If you are rich, you have the best insurance money can buy. If you are lower middle class and don't get insurance from your employer, you are screwed. I'm in that class. I broke down and bought Obamacare this past December. Without the subsidy, it would have been $1000/month. Even with the subsidy, it's $457/month. Nothing affordable about the ACA. :p:cat:

I'm not sure about American Health Care, but here it sucks in my eyes.

That's what I hear, too. I have to ask my probation officer if I can use it. :mask::cat:

Yes!! Great minds think alike!! I know Mayo Clinic is good, so I went with this one, that's why. :mask: :cat: I've read that CBD ointment could help.

If you are poor, you have Medicaid. If you are old, you have Medicare. If you are rich, you have the best insurance money can buy. If you are lower middle class and don't get insurance from your employer, you are screwed. I'm in that class. I broke down and bought Obamacare this past December. Without the subsidy, it would have been $1000/month. Even with the subsidy, it's $457/month. Nothing affordable about the ACA. :p:cat:
So, it's kinda the same. If you're not working, you've to buy a private insurance. Otherwise you're screwed..

Stupid laws. I get arrested every 10 years whether I need it or not. :p:cat:

That's crazy if you can't use something that comes from the natures and does no harm, but you know - Big Pharma...

I got 18 months probation, but I can request to be released from it after 9 months of perfect performance. No problem. I can do that in my sleep. :cat:

Exactly.. :p :cat:

Pretty good set. On to the next one. Woot! :cat:

Back