Markus Schulz presents GDJB Classics Showcase on AH.FM 02-01-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
speechless :cry:

F*kin Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeee.........
:dance::dance::dance:

ridiculous set. THANK YOU MARKUS!

dunno what happened to Arksun... this is his last tune so far

But is good, right?

Was first tune in Armin's ASOT 2006 album, followed by Fable - Above... I cried so much to Arisen, such a powerful it is.. and so happy it makes me at the same time... It just makes you close your eyes, lifts your hands up and there you trance...

waw Markus is playing trance:blink:

*passes you a box of kleenex* :hug:

quite a pleasure to hear sounds like this in the start of 2014 :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Thanks, I need it for 2 things, for sure :mask:

Oh yes, it just makes it better...

What a Set AMAZING, and amazing last track!!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::super::super::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::rave::rave:

Was first tune in Armin's ASOT 2006 album, followed by Fable - Above... I cried so much to Arisen, such a powerful it is.. and so happy it makes me at the same time... It just makes you close your eyes, lifts your hands up and there you trance...

a fine example of trance working its magic :iagree:

dunno what happened to Arksun... this is his last tune so far

Dont know, and I wish he made such stunning tunes again.. but you dont make these tunes every now and then.. It just has to happen.. I guess...

I mean the feeling is good!!!

Back