Member Benefits to Supporting AH.FM!

hello all, just a quick update, we did some fixing in our system that email all users that are monthly subscribers, if you are not receiving any emails with download links each day please email info@afterhours.fm and state your paypal email address so we can fix the issue.

Thank you for you ongoing support !

if it is determined whether the minimum grant amount each pay as much as is and I want to? :)

Hey, that's great! I have always believed that supporting members should be privileged characters. Ha! Thank you so very much! I love After Hours! :super:

And again, thanks for giving me a home with welcoming arms. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

hello!! :hug::hug::hug: great to see you here!!

Hey there, are the daily email links to direct downloads or to 3rd party file hosting sites?

The reason I ask is so I know whether I may need to signup for "premium" access at a particular file host.

Thanks!

Hey there, are the daily email links to direct downloads or to 3rd party file hosting sites?

The reason I ask is so I know whether I may need to signup for "premium" access at a particular file host.

Thanks!

Daily emails are to the 3rd party file hosting site.... you get them way before they are posted on the forum since its automatic.

cheers mate

Back