Member Benefits to Supporting AH.FM!

member benefits updated:

Enjoy!!!! :)

* Maximum Stored Private Messages: 200 ( from 100 previously)
Wasn't even near the previous limit :lolz:

Does buying t-shirts and other stuff from the AH store count as donations for member benefits??

Wasn't even near the previous limit :lolz:

I was always having to delete messages. I was always near or at the limit. I'm THRILLED to have this new feature. Wootness! :super::bravo::cat:

Does buying t-shirts and other stuff from the AH store count as donations for member benefits??

No. I rather doubt it. The store isn't even actually AH. Look at the URL. I think that Dan only gets a little bitty cut from those sales. Donations, he gets all of except for PayPal's cut for providing the service. Which I think is 10%. But don't quote me on that. (kiss) :mask::cat:

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of looking forward to the Great Supporter Shake Out on April 1st. It will be very interesting to see who remains. I know of two for sure, me and my love, the Polar Bear. And we are both unemployed and dead flat broke! Do we love AH. Oh yes, we sure do. Absolutely, we most certainly do. :loveah::ah::love::music::cat:

Last edited:
Hi TCL:hug:

I see,I figured as much,no matter,guess I have to charge up the ole fake credit card:wink:

Hope you two find some employment:friends:

Hi TCL:hug:

I see,I figured as much,no matter,guess I have to charge up the ole fake credit card:wink:

Hope you two find some employment:friends:

Dan will love you for it. :grinning:

Thank you, baby. I appreciate that. I really do. You are a good friend, Robie dear. (kiss, kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

Another perk that we're adding for supporters:

Daily emails with set download links​

This is a convenience for supporters. We post download links in each thread for the set two days after the set aired. All listeners can go into each thread manually and find the link. Supporters will have the full set links delivered to their mailbox each day!

Notes: The links in the email are still for the sets two days prior. Emails will be sent to Paypal email address. Unsubscribe link is provided at bottom of the email.

Last edited:
This is a convenience for supporters. We post download links in each thread for the set two days after the set aired. All listeners can go into each thread manually and find the link. Supporters will have the full set links delivered to their mailbox each day!

Notes: The links in the email are still for the sets two days prior. Emails will be sent to Paypal email address. Unsubscribe link is provided at bottom of the email.

I just saw the email :hug: I think it's brilliant :loveah: I sometimes forget to download some of the shows so this will make things easier!!!

Thanks to AH Staff :dance:

I had this months ago :p I have links of pretty much every set since march 11th but still a pleasure to support.

ive just realised i have been knocked back as supporter, which i understand, another donation coming very soon! Gotta keep the Aussie spirit alive! \0

I had this months ago :p I have links of pretty much every set since march 11th but still a pleasure to support.

And I still love what you did. It works fantastic. (kiss) :grinning::love::cat:

:thankyou: for your support !

Wonderful convenience! I love it! (kiss) :super::hug::hug::cat:

* Now Listening : 509 ~ Replay Tritonal - Air Up There 015 on AH.FM 01-06-2009 *

:grinning: verruh nice ! Was wondering already what was happening :dontknow: ( :book: reading the mails + URL's ) :super: till I found this thread

:loveah: :thankyou: :clap2: :ah:

Just discovered this too...:) Quite nice, although the sets I want, are mostly ripped and downloadable earlier than the 48 hours:lol:

Just discovered this too...:) Quite nice, although the sets I want, are mostly ripped and downloadable earlier than the 48 hours:lol:

Yes,

Most Supporters are okay with waiting, but of course there also are people like you! :lol:

We created this extra for supporters so they don't have to visit every single thread in the livesets forum, also they don't have to search the net for ripped versions now.

I think this new supporter perk is the best :super:

:thankyou::loveah::ah:

Yes,

Most Supporters are okay with waiting, but of course there also are people like you! :lol:

We created this extra for supporters so they don't have to visit every single thread in the livesets forum, also they don't have to search the net for ripped versions now.

Yeah, I can wait 48 hours for sets. :) Really nice new perk addition! :bravo:

I would like to suggest increasing the private mailbox capacity, if rescources permit :)

Back