• XMMS

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Media Monkey

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
winamp..very simple.

I use amarok =) because it has all my music as well

I use Winamp ... beacuse I like lama's :) :lol:

i used windows media player long time now but after the bugs and the few crash of the program - i guess it was my computer after all - i switch to winamp!

hi! i've recently discovered the best music player called AIMP2 =) it's made by russians, and is very very gud 4 listenin ur fav tracks & radio! and it's fast and has a nice skins =) so check it out at AIMP2: Home Page

yep! it's true! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I'm using AIMP player, last version. very nice player! :grinning:

p.s. Supporters, plz add AIMP player to Vote options if you can :)

No option for VLC? :(

I like the sound of AIMP2 though. Program speed/efficiency and usability seems to be the failing point of programs like WMP and ITunes. Winamp is in the middle there somewhere, it has always felt unstable to me.

I use Foobar2k and AIMP2 in Windows; in linux VLC, XMMS or Audacious. It doesn't matter if I can hear to some good music ;)

Personnally i use linux and atm i use audacious after have testing a lot music player :lol:
I've voted xmms because audacious is based on xmms but write in gtk2

Last edited:
I use mediamonkey, because it was the first program I found were you can use the location of your files on the harddrive in the media library.

Using Foobar2000 on my WinXP and Amarok on Linux but as this wasn't multi-choice poll I voted Foobar2000 :smile:

Winamp all the way!

It was actually the first piece of software I paid for (back in freaky middle school, 1998) then they brought out the free version like a year or two later. :(

Oh well, SUPPORT is a good thing for software and online services like AH is offering. [hint hint] :boxing:

Back