New AH Player + comment system

"no download links due to legal reasons..."

very sad to read of this--i listen to so many sets away from ah.fm stream using my MP3 player. :(
maybe this attribute can be restored soon?
sooner as we thought :super:
downloads will be added again for the threads :wink:
for friday 24th are there already :grinning:
see this post to find them easy ↓
download links are always added after 2days of broadcast for threads what you can find at Livesets section, threads are mostly in the first and second page, you can find them easy just press CTRL+F and write the date what was 2days ago, if today is 26-10-2014 you just type 24-10 and your browser showing the threads :wink:

sooner as we thought :super:
downloads will be added again for the threads :wink:
for friday 24th are there already :grinning:
see this post to find them easy ↓

excellent news there CICA9THC indeed! thanks for that uplifting info.

if it is not Broken why Fix it ....

Having is one. Using is two

Thank you very much Dan for restoring the forum !

So... where are all the posts? Usually when I come to the forum I always find people cheering current shows, post tracklists, etc. What happened? Same thing like difm?

:yes: Having is one. Using is two :hmmm:

Pending: Listener Counter

Something I've noticed that can really kill a forum is too many categories and sub-forums. I usually try to limit a forum to a maximum of 4 sub-forums, something simple like 'General', 'Show Discussion', 'Events', 'DJ's | Producer's Corner'. Maybe stick with just those categories and throw everything else that is currently on the forum in an 'Archived' section. Also, the ability to register/sign in with Facebook is a good feature to have.

Putting a list of the most recently active topics on the homepage might be good too.

Having a lot of different categories and sub forums has never killed anything here. I have been coming here practically every day since December 2007 and there has never been any problem with having the amount of different forums on here. So personally I would say its not a good idea to change things:smile:

next5/nowonair/last5 is back on the homepage :super::super::super:

:loveah:

:yes: :good: Too Added Again: :captain:

18279614253_f07e5ab995_o.png

http://ah.fm/192k.m3u :music:

whats happened to the whole layout all white? my personal opinion its an absolute mess the old way worked for over 10+ years it seens live everythings everywhere now not a fan at all

Agree. If you even want to stay where you are you need to move.
But there's no move.

Back