New AH Player + comment system

An honest "Thank you" from me for bringing back the forums as they are now, the new website made it a bit difficult to find IDs and to interact with the rest of the community (I didn't see the new commenting system used as much as the forums were)!

Again, thank you very much! :)

old payer/setup

So we're going back to the old setup? I like the old one fine :) and the forums are way easier to navigate.

Old forums yes but im updating many features and security things :)

Old forums yes but im updating many features and security things :)

The box showing the amount of listeners has not been restored (yet) : on very purpose ? :cap:

We will implement new stuff soon but you can still use http://www.ah.fm/192k.m3u ? does that work ?

it has the firewall friendly servers there that are port 443
let me know

I see the WinAmp Link (which I assume leads to the same URL) next to the player and Mobile links. That works for me. :) Thanks as always Dan.

Thank you very much Dan for restoring the forum !

But I just signed up for a Disqus account, what am I going to do now? :dontknow:

The new player looks way better then old one ;) Great work. :bravo:

But still I prefer to listen ah.fm true iTunes :music:

"no download links due to legal reasons..."

very sad to read of this--i listen to so many sets away from ah.fm stream using my MP3 player. :(
maybe this attribute can be restored soon?

Something I've noticed that can really kill a forum is too many categories and sub-forums. I usually try to limit a forum to a maximum of 4 sub-forums, something simple like 'General', 'Show Discussion', 'Events', 'DJ's | Producer's Corner'. Maybe stick with just those categories and throw everything else that is currently on the forum in an 'Archived' section. Also, the ability to register/sign in with Facebook is a good feature to have.

Putting a list of the most recently active topics on the homepage might be good too.

Last edited:
Something I've noticed that can really kill a forum is too many categories and sub-forums. I usually try to limit a forum to a maximum of 4 sub-forums, something simple like 'General', 'Show Discussion', 'Events', 'DJ's | Producer's Corner'. Maybe stick with just those categories and throw everything else that is currently on the forum in an 'Archived' section. Also, the ability to register/sign in with Facebook is a good feature to have.

Putting a list of the most recently active topics on the homepage might be good too.

thank you for the feedback and ideas, I have noted them and will try to make a few changes :)

Back