New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters
a nice sleek, clean look :grinning:

I have already heard it somewhere else, hehe. That is a great work.

i think the current web-site is great. it has been bloody reliable & loads fast too, so call me old an stodge, but i'm a little hesitant/skeptical of making changes to something that works great & is not "broke"...
all this is a complement to the ah.fm "admin" team.

i think the current web-site is great. it has been bloody reliable & loads fast too, so call me old an stodge, but i'm a little hesitant/skeptical of making changes to something that works great & is not "broke"...
all this is a complement to the ah.fm "admin" team.

thank you for nice words mate, we feel that the new change will only bring positive things, while keeping old feel and speed :) :dance:

The old Schedule, with the prev. and upcoming shows is better i think... and also the forum is a little bit "empty" :( but the main page looks amazing! :) so keep it up! :) and thanks for the work of the whole team too :)

Seems like you did manage to keep the same look-and-feel, curious to check out the new webpage and forums. :smile:

Fantastic work Dan and everyone else!

Cool :)

It looks nice. Well done!

i think its too quick... a lot quicker then old one we had... :)

Well it's a bit strange for me but well done..
Smileys are too tiny on the right side :bully:*(and they are not visible when you use the 'quick reply' option)

Back