New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters
congrats AH.fm on your new website look, fresh and easy to watch...

from China with love!

Just logged in to the new lay out of the site , great work guys ... Keep on the fantastic surprises and thanks so far ..

Nice new website! Gratz on the great work :bravo:

Forum looks amazing and totally belongs to the current "standards" again of this time without losing the real AH.fm vibe! WELL DONE!

Question regarding this though:

Yes the rumors are true, AH.FM has been working on a new website. The good thing is that the new site is almost done. We tried to keep same original feel/colors form current website, we believe we were successful with that as it has a real AH.FM feel.

We have spent a extensive amount of time into tweaking the new site, not only for speed but also the feel of being part of this community.

Whats New!

Website url will change.
www.ah.fm - front page news... news that you care about, we believe not in quantity but quality, we feel the content on main page will be content that is interesting in the scene and at the same time important for a trance addict!

www.ah.fm/forum - advanced new forums, really quick and swift (although i think current forums are blazing fast)

The real list of changes is kinda boring to read but i believe better to experience :)

We do not have a real date set for the launch of it, as there are still a few pending bugs that have to be fixed by VBulletin, but its real soon...

if anyone is interested in screenshots let me know :) ill post them here

Where's the frontpage?

I think it's great. It's got enough of the original site in it's DNA, but with a nice facelift that keeps it up to date with the latest web stylings. :bravo:

I like how the new site is built.

Is it possible though to have access to some older thread in the forum? It seems to be impossible to access them since the site has been changed. I bookmarked some older threads in order for me, when I will have time, to check the songs and see which one I will want to buy on itunes.

Thanks to whoever is able to answer me on this issue.

Wooohoooo Super coool!!! More beers to all :beer2::beer2::beer2:

:beer::beer::beer:

Forum looks amazing and totally belongs to the current "standards" again of this time without losing the real AH.fm vibe! WELL DONE!

Question regarding this though:

Where's the frontpage?

front page will come.. we like to take 1 step at a time and do a good job :)

I like how the new site is built.

Is it possible though to have access to some older thread in the forum? It seems to be impossible to access them since the site has been changed. I bookmarked some older threads in order for me, when I will have time, to check the songs and see which one I will want to buy on itunes.

Thanks to whoever is able to answer me on this issue.

All posts are here on the forum, we did not remove anything... however the links have changed... so i suggest using search feature to find them... if you need help PM me...

Can't wait for the front page! :)

Nice!
I also wanted some styles back, like my fav purple :megacrazy:

Nice!
I also wanted some styles back, like my fav purple :megacrazy:

Agree, I want my green back, other than that, new website looks very nice. I like it.

Back