Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting -- Den Bosch ASOT600

Whoever I see in AHFM shirt will get a FREE lanyard! :)

:hmmm: i already ordered from you a black and orange for 5€ and just ordered from ah-shop a new 140! white ah t-shirt for the meeting and asot so i will get a purple maybe :unsure::):beer2::friends:

i have a spare ticket for Den Bosch, does anybody want one ? or know anyone that does ? just selling it at face value, let me know :)

i have a spare ticket for Den Bosch, does anybody want one ? or know anyone that does ? just selling it at face value, let me know :)
Well it it sold out. No doubt you will sell your tickets :)

looking forward to it ..recently moved to Rotterdam ..so excited to meet everyone for the first time ..:))))))))))))))))
Looking forward to meet you too :)

Hello there :) Im from Bosnia..and this is my first time to comming on ASOT celebration :) So im comming to den bosch on April..i see this evet about meeting before ASOT600 .. i would like to come there and meet new trance ppls :)

Does anyone have any spare tickets to Luminosity? Looking to buy 2 tickets ASAP! Please let me know here or by email - geokoder@gmail.com - you can also text/call me if you'd like - +1 347 450 6478

Thanks!

Last edited:
Dear visitors. The location of the meeting has been upgraded to a bigger location with better facilities. CLUB EIVISSA. Don't worry It's at the SAME STREET: Karrenstraat and only a few meter away of Carousel and the location of last year. You don't have to change your travelling! http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>clubeivissadenbosch

DAN STONE & FERRY TAYLE!! **** me sideways this just had to be the year I missed out :( I hate my life right now.

For people coming from Amsterdam:

BEWARE: April 6 and 7 there are no trains riding between Utrecht and Den Bosch due to rails work. If you're coming from Utrecht or Amsterdam you can take the train to Utrecht. From Utrecht there are ''Snelbussen/express busses'' to Den Bosch.

or if you come from Amsterdam You can also take the Fyra to Breda and from there take the train to Den Bosch

Plan your travel well!

Last edited:
Anyone have 2 spare tickest for Luminosity ? Im comming from Bosnia for the 1. time :) i wanna be part of this pure uplifting trance event :) please pm me if anyone have ..THX :)

hey :-) I have 1 Official ASOT 600 Warm Up Ticket for you!!! if you are interested, this is your chance :-) ... send me a message to lukas dot fuchs at gmail dot com thx :-) I will be at AH.FM Warm Up Party... :-)

Official lineup of meeting

16:00 - 16:45 A'ndy
16:45 - 17:30 Dan Ascherl
17:30 - 18:15 special guests
18:15 - 19:15 Matt Bukovski b2b Marcel Kenenberg
19:15 - 20:15 Dan Stone b2b Ferry Tayle
20:15 - 21:00 Matt Bowdidge

We will record it and air it later on AHFM :)

Back