Official New Users Thread !! say hello

hello friends, trance music is very helpful in reciting mantras which are constructed in sanskrit language in indian culture. These mantras if got from a spiritual initiater brings enlightenment to life which is key to success.My good wishes for all of you.-Kamboj

yo all I'm from Poland, I`m new on this forum and on the AH.FM.
why I came here? Because I like trance, and meet new people.
I glad to meet you :)

Hey all, I'm Ty, also known as TyKandi, You'll probably here of my name alot pretty soon, and the name tiideeCoRE; I'm working with glyn waters and matt church soon so just wanted to say hi!

Hello all!

This site was recomended by a friend of mine and since then I've been totally addicted to AH!

I listen to AH all day, when I'm studying, reading, watching tv... just making small talk :p And I love to fall asleep while listening to it :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I LOVE TRANCE!!!

:music::dance:

Cya all around!

A big shout out to all you trance addicts who simply cant get enough of AH.FM. Tuning in from Jamaica to the best source online for non stop trance music that groves, moves,and rocks your world! Simply Trancesational.

Yo Hey, I am from Malaysia ;) I can't stop listening to Ah.FM after i registered here! Big fans of trance :D

:welcome: to all new comers !!! tell all your friends about Afterhours

welcome to the forum

Hi
how can i know what song is playing at the moment?
Pls help me thx

Hello, on the main page you can access the current and the 5 previous/upcoming shows via the Now Playing Panel.

If you're interested in a show from past, then go to http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/. Here you usually find the tracklist for each show.

hi guys

Hi just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm 23 and I'm from Sunderland in North East England, been listening to AHFM for ages now so thought it was time to register for the forums and get amongst it, especially as none of my mates are into trance so this will provide me with an opportunity for me to talk trance to people who actually know what I'm talking about! As well as listening to trance I also like mixing and will very soon be trying my hand in production as well.

playlist ?

hey
is there anybody who has the playlist of 14-07-2010 Bjorn Akesson - Threshold 026?
would be nice to know the next to last track!
greetz =)

Hi guys

this is the best sound out there. Thx. keep it going.

greetings from germany

thanx for your help above the clouds
will check it out soon
good to have people here which like to give informations and answer very fast!
have fun :super::dance:

Hi folks ;)
I'm from Poland, and i'm new here, because i'll record mix for Polonia in the mix 8 ;)

Bartas aka. Deep Emotions ;)

Hi Lazarus, and thanks for nice welcome ;)
And sorry for my english :D

Back