Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Trance from Mexicoooooo!!!!

Hello everybody, my name is Isaias i´m mexican, and i love Trance!! this genre is my life and i am new in this page but now i love it!! i can´t stop listen all the shows, great page and Trance 4 ever!!!

Hi everybody. I'm from Poland and my name is Matthew. My favourite genre is Trance. I came up here by recommendation from labielecki to listen Arnesto Trance Fussion today :)

Hi Mattius :) nice to see you here :p

HELLO EVERYBODYYY

HI. MY NAME IS JOE (DJSYMPHONY) AND IM 21. I HAVE RAN THE WHEELS OF STEEL SINCE THE AGE OF 13. LOVE A FEW DIFFERENT GENRES OF MUSIC BUT TRANCE IS TRUELY MY NUMBER 1. I HOPE TO HEAR A FEW SETS TO REMEMBER AND HOPE PEOPLE LISTEN TO MY FUTURE SETS.
:)

Greetings to all AH.FM from Brazil! :music:

Hello, I'm toni and new writing in this post but old listening. I´m writting from Spain and I want to congratulate all participants, both Dj and listeners themselves that make this community every day is greater.
A pleasure to accompany friends.
I guess if you know what, but the day 6 and 7 August in Barcelona, we have the Barcelona Music Conference with great guests.

That said, a pleasure.
Toni

Last edited:
Great Sound OUtput

for the great listeners, DJ's and employees;

thank you all for making this community a great one;

All the best;

Don Micho.

Добрый день! есть тут рускоязычные администраторы или модераторы?:)))

Ok. So.. Hello to all AH members.
I'm Matthew from Poland and I'm addicted to Trance & Progressive ^^

Hi all,
I'm from Ireland.
Thx God for the afterhours.fm

Hi!!! i am new on forum of AH but i realy like the music.
I am from Quebec Canada. Most of the time i listing to metal but Trance music is very cool.
So keep up the good job

Hi everyone! I'm Lukas from Poland and I found this site on facebook somehow and I went crazy about music here at once so I'm gonna stay here longer to look for new tracks and put here my productions, Intransitive productions:) I wish you would enjoy my music:music: C U

Back