Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi guys, It's Chris form Poland. Hope to find here lots of good music :)

Hi everyone, I really happy to be among you. In fact, I need some advices. A friend told me about this speaker, on this french website : https://www.enceinte-gyllurude.fr/, and I really don't know if it's a good one for listening good music. It's for my uncle's birthday and he is in a band. Thank you.

Simon Vegas here!

I have been DJing since the 'glory years' of the early 2000's, but I was playing harder music back then. After forays into breakbeat, electro, and house, I had some time out and started DJing the Hard stuff again in clubs a few years ago!.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's taste, but I started to feel more and more drawn to trance over this time, and this past year I've decided to switch across and dedicate myself to the more euphoric and melodic sides of the dance music spectrum.

Have tinkered in Ableton for years, and have decided to have a real push using my new found interest in trance as the catalyst, and am hoping to have some tunes finished over the coming months. Will be a long road, and I'm looking forward to the journey.

So that's me, in trance terms. Nice to meet you all! Good vibes and good times!

Greetings all, Michael here, also host of my new show "Trance Empyrean". I am a listener of Trance music for the past 23 years (since the age of 10 through Robert Miles, ATB and Paul van Dyk). Started DJing in 2009 by having regular mixes played on DI.FM Trance but of late, decided to venture into the regular show scene and really have massive plans with my new Radio show.
At the same time, I want to connect with the TranceFamily. It's the music that keeps this family together, not the ego's or our hidden agenda's. So... I am looking forward to hearing more about everyone, what makes them listen to trance music, what is there special trance moment, etc. :)

Greetings, I am a Music Producer,
RezwanKhan

At the age of 1 Rezwan Khan and his family moved from Bangladesh to Frankfurt, Germany At the age of 2 he shifted to Mainz, Germany. Since early childhood he watched his father sing and play various musical instruments. It was natural and noticeable​ that music was going to be a big part of his life. When he turned 6 his favorite song was Blue Monday by New Order, and along the way he was inspired by Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Tears for Fears, INXS, R.E.M, A Flock of Seagulls, Eurythmics and many more.

New residency, New York, 1988

Rezwan's interest towards music started to grow. He started to purchase and collect vinyls and he begged his mother to buy him turntables and so she did get him Technics 1200's for his 14th birthday by then he had already had about 50 vinyls of House, Euro Dance and Techno. Along the way he joined JAM PRODUCTIONS NYC which​ was a famous DJ band DJ Riz, DJ Jimmy, and DJ Cody that played at lounges, clubs and private events. Rezwan Khan released a few remix CD's under the alias name DJ RIZ JAM PRODUCTIONS NYC.

In mid 90's he fell in love with Trance music and that was the beginning of a new lifestyle of music. Such artists like Jam & Spoon, Veracocha, Signum, Armin Van Buuren, Rank1, Energy 52, Solarstone, DJ Scot Project, Daniel Kandi and Sean Tyas made a huge impact in his life but he continued to DJ but that wasn't enough, he had many ideas he couldn't introduce with spinning turntables or using sampling machines (Boss sp202).

Between 2001-2002, Rezwan left Jam Productions​ nyc and decided to take a different path towards music and the real fun began when he purchased a pair of his first hardware synthesizer and hardware drum machine by Korg. Creativity was just entering the gateway. The learning experience was a lot of fun but.... He wanted to take it to the next level and purchased his first music production DAW in 2010. He has a few track's out there but his response is those Trance track's we're created just for fun and it's a huge learning process and it gets better and better.

2012, currently​ REZONANT FREQUENCIES is taking Audio Mastering course and working his way up in Music Production and Mastering/Engineering sounds.

2017, after nearly 16 year's he returns to the decks and has big plans for the listeners out there. Rezwan will deliver his own Trance Productions and DJ sets.

One of the most important thing for me is music it self. Some will agree or disagree but Music is like a religion and it's my religion.

:welcome: :super:

Hi big shout to all y’all. I’m JeTT (Mike) BLaCK. Starting listening to Acid House (Jack Frost, Jumping Jack Flash/GTO/Jeff Mills and Mrs Woods) back in 1991 in London. Till then I was classical trained and had nothing but Deutsch Gramaphone and RCA. I got into Raves by accident and I started back in New Jersey, Detroit, Chicago when we just leaving Motown and getting electric wit da Moog and such. I swing between Gabber, Schranz, Deep dark Techno to girly EDM. I’ve mixed a few sets (check me out on SoundCloud) and I’ve mixed in the seediest and most glamorous spots and even been with gansters mixing some Tribal and doing cocais. LOL. Nuff bout me though.😜😎

Hey everyone,
I truly can not believe it took me this long to find this place. I have been looking for music i actually like for some time and to be honest extremely tired of searching through torrents of main stream **** to find that one gem (and that doesn't happen too often FTW).

Anywho, ...

I used to DJ back in the day (90's to early 2000's) playing anything from acid techno to power trance (and anything in between that has a kick ass bass line and melodic yumminess), and eventually made my way around to producing my own tunes.

Then of course life got in the way and i had to hang up my headphones, until last year (ish) and decided it was time to release some tunes.
Little did i realize that trance just aint what it used to be :/ .. or at least not the trance i was finding.
And then like divine intervention i literally stumbled across this forum and HOLY $h!t it's like i found the holy grail (possibly even better).

I've had a browse around here and there are some friggin' amazing tunes that can only be described as epic, .. nay, biblical, nay biblically epic!!
(please someone let me know when i go too far lmao).

Ok, i'm glad i got that out lol. I'm off to get my next trance fix, i got a lot of time to make up.

I look forward to chatting with some of you lovely folks and maybe i'll share some of my tunes at one point .. maybe lol.

See you around ;)

Hey all, similar to the above poster I'm a bit shocked it has taken me so long to find this forum. I'm a music producer who goes by alias ardura, and usually have some sort of trance radios always playing at work so I'm new but not new new lol. Happy to chat it up and hang out with you guys! Glad to be a part of this community!

Hello ah.fm community. I'm a refugee from the DI.FM forums, and am glad to find this place. Trance on folks!

Hi! My name is Przemek. I'm from Poznan in Poland. I work as a tram driver and listen to Ah.FM while driving. Music is my hobby, sometimes I play my sets Straggler Progressive. Greetings for all users :)

Greetings All! My name is Jamie (DJ Name = R3S0NANC3) and I am a long time trance lover and listener! In the 80s, when all the kids were banging their heads to heavy metal (ok, I admit, I did too, a little...) I was drawn to trance and electronic music. I have ventured down every musical genre path, however I always find my way back home, to trance. Trance music has helped me survive and celebrate many things in life but more importantly I feel it connects hearts and souls across the globe.

I'm super excited that I have recently been accepted to the AH.FM team and will be sharing my love of Trance, with my show Resonatia every 4th Saturday at 1500 CET/0900 EST. By definition, resonatia is Latin to resonate, meaning to have an effect or impact; to influence; to engendersupport. Music, and especially Trance does that for me and I hope I can share that same love with others. Let the musical journey resonate within! Until then, be good to yourself and each other, PEACE!

Hi everybody,

My name is Axee, I'm a Romanian based trance & progressive DJ, predominately of course Trance, because it is my love since I was a child.
I'm new on the forum, haven't cooperated yet with AH but looking forward to.

I've actually started DJing only 2 years ago but went some way since then, playing at several gigs, especially for the Romanian Trance Family, the latest being an opener for FactorB in my hometown Timisoara. Next year will be for me full focus on production.

So hope for the best and if you like to hear my work just go to my Soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/axeemusic

Cheers

Axee

Hi just joined the forum when looking for trance discussion forums on Google. Joined and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I've been producing for 15 years but in a different genre. Always loved trance but never produced much if at all. In last few months ago I started my new alias and looking to branch out. I have been making a few remixes to start while building up some of my own productions that I haven't released yet which I plan to in time.

Happy new year!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Ben and i am from germany.
I listen to Techno since the early 90's, Schranz, Trance, Hardcore, but all over the years i found, Trance is, what i really want and need <3
I know AH.FM for several years and it is on top of my streams list, but there was no way to get into the forum, so big thanks to Dan, helping me out *.*

Last edited:
Hi All, I’m Kev... Scottish dj living in London. Been involved with the Scottish scene for a number of years. Not so much now due to living in London but still love my Trance. Played at many events over the years a long aside many a DJ. New to this forum but have listened to After Hours a lot. Hope your all good and well and hopefully join in on some banter and trance talk here.

Murphy

Back