Official New Users Thread !! say hello

helloz!!!
as you can see I'm a noob here... I'm from Mexico, where even a rock can turn into alcohol, and hot girls rain. So, hello :p

Hey i'm new!

Hey guys, im new to this site and everything so it takes me a lil while to get around lol. :grinning2:

I love Hard Dance,Trance and Hardstyle.

Trance in particular. I live in Brisbane, Australia and i take great pride in being Australian. My favourite sport is Rugby and i like playing my xbox 360 lol. Add me on Xbox Live if you would like, my gamertag is: xXSOUTHSXx

Sorry if i have done anything wrong in making this thread lol, like i mentioned im a noob.

(Hey Dreamension, yes, this is HILLIE from boostcruising)

:welcome: all to AH :mml:

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hi there:grinning2:,

I´m 24 years old trance-addicted guy from the Czech Republic and even I know about ah.fm for some time, I registered just now.

Besides being just a listener and parties visitor I´m also a dj, producer and party promoter, playing in Czech Republic and also in Portugal, where I live now (because I study there). If you would like to check out some of my music (both my own production(well, bootlegs) or some sets), take a look at my webpage or my myspace (both in my signature).

I think that´s enough for the first post, see you around guys ;)

Hey guys, im new to this site and everything so it takes me a lil while to get around lol. :grinning2:

I love Hard Dance,Trance and Hardstyle.

Trance in particular. I live in Brisbane, Australia and i take great pride in being Australian. My favourite sport is Rugby and i like playing my xbox 360 lol. Add me on Xbox Live if you would like, my gamertag is: xXSOUTHSXx

Sorry if i have done anything wrong in making this thread lol, like i mentioned im a noob.

(Hey Dreamension, yes, this is HILLIE from boostcruising)

Hi Hillie!! Welcome to AH.FM!! :grinning2:

Hello everyone :)

I am a trance (and hardstyle) devotee from Denmark. 17 years of age, attending first year of highschool. Been listening to electronic musik forever :)
Went to Q-Base last August and planning to attend Trance Energy and Mystery Land next year ...
That was my 2-cents... Cheers, dudes!

Hi there:grinning2:,

I´m 24 years old trance-addicted guy from the Czech Republic and even I know about ah.fm for some time, I registered just now.

Besides being just a listener and parties visitor I´m also a dj, producer and party promoter, playing in Czech Republic and also in Portugal, where I live now (because I study there). If you would like to check out some of my music (both my own production(well, bootlegs) or some sets), take a look at my webpage or my myspace (both in my signature).

I think that´s enough for the first post, see you around guys ;)

hi from Russia))

Hello everyone :)

I am a trance (and hardstyle) devotee from Denmark. 17 years of age, attending first year of highschool. Been listening to electronic musik forever :)
Went to Q-Base last August and planning to attend Trance Energy and Mystery Land next year ...
That was my 2-cents... Cheers, dudes!

hello all and :welcome: to AH :mml:

Hi I'm also addicted to TRANCE.:super: I hear different styles, vocal, progressive, hardstyle, uplifting, it depends on how I feel.

I'm also into Lounge, Lo-Fi and Techno. [House music no thanks!!!]. I cant go to a disco here, they'll just put house to the ceiling, if they can.:blink:

I have 17 Yrs old, & I'm from PORTUGAL. Nice to be with you all my friends.
:friends: Here is one of my favourite trance songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4rCroZC2o
Trance Bands/Producers/DJs I can't live without:
Above & Beyond
Armin van buuren
Oceanlab
Markus Schulz
Agnelli & Nelson
Dash Berlin
Ayla
Aly & Fila
Cosmic Gate
DJ Shah

My youtube channel YouTube - XFDADX's Channel

Holla.. My name is Rohit and im from India but currently staying in Netherlands.. I'm 25 years old and i have been listening to trance for the last 5 years ..

If any of you been a member of Trancefix.NL then you guys would surely know who am i.. :)

ah.fm eoyc is a great initiative and i would like to congratulate and wish u the best for this and many more successes.. cheers !!

hello & welcome!
I'm new so I would like to say something about me. I' m 21 years old, cars big fan who love trance music. Sometimes I listen schraz to make my brain like a carcass ;) aH I'm listening less than 6 months. I think thats all for good start :)
Regardz:super:

Hi everyone!

My name is Manuel, and I'm from Spain (better call me Nolo :wink:), and as you may guess, I'm a trace music lover.

I hope to have a great time at this forums, as I'm having with the radiostation as I tuned a few days ago.

See you on ah.fm!!!

:wave:

From ME.....

Hi.. Tuck me a thew webs to find a wicked trance station, and i think this is it:miss: Love trance plus luv making my own.....And Dj-ing.........x

Dont be shy to say hello to me...........................:super:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:welcome: to Ah Atmospheric Energy, FDAD, Rohit, Nitric, nolo and mrgoody

enjoy and have fun! :mml:

hello everybody!! I'm from Turkey... I am listening this perfect radio station everywhere and dancing when appropriate!! enjoy all... :music::super:

Greetings from Macedonia...My name Is George and like to Listen House Music(Progressive,Electro,Minimal)...

cheers to all...

Hello everybody!
I always hear the radio. Awesome Music!!!!! Here for the Party!!! I live in Germany. Greetings to all! :music:

hye ... ;) im a new mmbr in AH.fm.. i hope u all enjoy in AH.fm... ^_*

Back