Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi all trance addicts !!
My name is Julien, i'm from France and soon i will be 21 years old. I heard trance for the first time there is 3 or 4 years ago and since..... i'm completely in love with this music. And now i discovered AH.Fm... i got to stay tunes and keep the trance feeling alive :)

Hello Julien...i start hearing trance when i was 16 years old and now i am 20.....its fantastic...i love trance...

Hello From Puerto Rico. MySpace.com - Distant Identity - Bayamon, PR - Trance - www.myspace.com/tonytricks
DistantIdentity-OceanLife.jpg

Hi, I'm Pedro from Brazil,i'm 15 years old and simply fell in love with the music around here.

hello TRANCE NATION

mine name is Ratko. i am living in Montenegro, next month i will be 27 years old.

i am quite newbie in knowing anything about whos DJ playing what set, but sience i know about trance music i am listening it, in mix with house/tehno music.

that changed in last 2 months. that was time when i bought comp & i installed RealPlayer in case to find some online radio that will satisfy ME & only ME! AND for God's sake there was AH.FM. since than i am listgening it whenever is comp ON & that would be whole night (its playing untill i am sleeping too), 3+ hours of day time.

hope so i will get informed through this forum & your help, becouse there are stuff i like a lot but, i dont know who playing it or where i can download it (if its possibile), just want to fill mp3 player with it so i can enjoy more day time.

hello victoria i love ah.fm:)

Heyy all from İstanbul, Turkey...

Hi all!!

I'm From Lisbon, Portugal!!

Hello AH Friends! This is super radio :)

Hello trance adicts. Greets from Bulgaria! And marry christmas to everyone!

Hi all trance addicts !!
My name is Julien, i'm from France and soon i will be 21 years old. I heard trance for the first time there is 3 or 4 years ago and since..... i'm completely in love with this music. And now i discovered AH.Fm... i got to stay tunes and keep the trance feeling alive :)

:bravo:hi from greece...i love trance keep going...

Hello Julien...i start hearing trance when i was 16 years old and now i am 20.....its fantastic...i love trance...

welcome all to the #1 Trance radio :welcome:

Hola here, Lithuanian from Uk (i live there).
Progressive/trance in between.so we shall see how to have fun here:)

:welcome: all to AH :grinning2:

Hi,

i'm not really new. My account is a bit old, but i was more a passive member of the community.
In the last few days i was listening to EOYC every time i have the chance to do so and i thought this is the time to get a little bit more active...

So, here i am: HELLO WORLD ;-)

Hello Sven from Belgium here. Best radio jet, I've been listening all morning (@ work).

Hi my name is Tony and i love Trance its my life all i do is listen 2 it and go out every week 2 see my fav dj's

i tunes in yesterday and listened all day long scot projects set was unreal

my fav dj is Eddie Halliwell!!!!

Hi all

Hi guys im new on here, im after DJ DeSaid liveset 096

Hi I'm Ash,

I joined this too listen to all the up and coming talent and also to promote my mixes on here and hopefully get a slot.

If-anybody can PM me and let me know how to try and get a mix live on AH.fm that would be great.

Ash

hi friends! i'm in the trance!! romania says HELLO!!
nice work here, there is some very good music going on here! keep up the good work & thank's for it

Hey! new to this site! Merry cristmas to everybody and a happy new year!

Back