Official New Users Thread !! say hello

wanted to :welcome: you Dark Gagam :) we have many linux users and radio works perfect :)

tell all your friends about AH.FM :)

Hello all! I introduce myself: I'm an AH.FM French lover (so excuse my accent or speak French ;-) I discover AH.FM on Shoutcast randomly looking for VERY GOOD music to listen and I AH was presented to me and i found what I would: I think it's better than my previous real FM radio, Galaxy FM (95.3FM). I'm not a DJ or something else, just someone like others but who love good vibes like Trance, Electro and Hardcore. In addition I'm a new Linux user and the radio works, THANX!!! (who those who don't know what I'm talking about ask me I will explain you). So enjoy with AH!

woooww a new neighbour!!! welcome to AH :welcome::welcome: and yap, totally agree with u, AH gives me the best music around the world :)

Greetings from Spain man and nice to have u here with us!!!!! :):):)

greetings

Thx Dan,

Max, 28 Langkawi Island, Malaysia

Been with trance since it's descended upon me in 1999 and never looked back since. Afterhours is where i belong. Trnc all day, all night :music:

:welcome: max

Hello everyone :D happy to be here.. cant wait till middle east in the mix 002

:welcome:

Middle east should be relly good, as well as Uplifting Day today! :clap:

Just Found AH.FM And Fell In Love.

Hello From The East Coast, USA. Saw The Link On ISOHunt; Clicked, Listened, And Signed Up. Love The Music, Thanks For Streaming. :super:

I am oringal house manhttp://forum.ah.fm/images/smilies/choonalert.gif

Hi there!
I'm from Russia.
Your radio rules!
I heard it last week for a 1st time and loved it!
I didnt listen trance for a long time till now!
Many good sets! Quality!

Hello everyone!

My name's Sasha ,i'm From Ukraine,19 years old,i listen radio 1 week but register only now:smile1:.Best music in amazing radio station.I enjoy listening.Thx for best music

I love AH.FM

Hi there!
I'm from Russia.
Your radio rules!
I heard it last week for a 1st time and loved it!
I didnt listen trance for a long time till now!
Many good sets! Quality!

Hello everyone!

My name's Sasha ,i'm From Ukraine,19 years old,i listen radio 1 week but register only now:smile1:.Best music in amazing radio station.I enjoy listening.Thx for best music

I love AH.FM

:welcome: both of you :) tell all your friends about Afterhours :)

Hey guys/gals, Im new. One of my buddies here in my city told me about the station and its great. Ive been listening to AHFM for about two months and decided to see whats up.

From the states, michigan specifically, and I listen to just rock and techno.

I work full time, going to school, I speak a little german and smoke pot. Other than that, nothing too special.

well im new here ! Jason from Malaysia nice to meet you guys .. take care mates!

The song is just perfect ! love it loads .. thx afterhours.fm :D

:welcome: to the forums subbeh & Infinitalus!

check out the Livesets section for playlists and upcoming events!

:)

Back