What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
04. London Grammar: Hey Now (Arty Remix)

London Grammar's album was one of last years highlights and also one of the most bootlegged ones thanks to it's great compositions & lyrics and bootleg friendly light production. Arty's rendition of 'Hey Now' is the best one I've heard so far and my favourite production from Arty in a long time thanks to it's emotional and less-in-your-face vibe. Bootleg culture at it's best!

04. London Grammar: Hey Now (Arty Remix)

London Grammar's album was one of last years highlights and also one of the most bootlegged ones thanks to it's great compositions & lyrics and bootleg friendly light production. Arty's rendition of 'Hey Now' is the best one I've heard so far and my favourite production from Arty in a long time thanks to it's emotional and less-in-your-face vibe. Bootleg culture at it's best!

Remembers his old good tunes :)

YESSSS CANADA JUST SCORED!!!

No spoilers!!!! I had a meeting with my boss this morning so I have to catch up on the webcasts. Just finished the women 5k speed skating, now I'm watching the mixed biathlon relay.

Welcome everyone! Hope you'll enjoy the show. I'll be here chatting about the tracks throughout the show :)

Hi Tapio. Thanks for all the descriptions of the tracks, really appreciate them.

First time hearing this one. I didn't expect anything like that from Arty after he turned away from what he produced in first place. :)

Hi Tapio. Thanks for all the descriptions of the tracks, really appreciate them.

Pleasure is all mine :) I guess it's a habit from my FM radio days (10 years of doing a monthly show on Finnish National Radio) which I'm trying to recreate in the online space :)

05. Claudia Cazacu: Deal With God feat. Brian Molko

This is Claudia Cazacu remix/cover of the Placebo cover of a great original by Kate Bush. The original vocal is pretty damn hard to beat but Brian Malko's unique vocal gives the track lot of soul and character.

06. Spektre: Sense In Madness (Original Club Mix)

1-2-3-techno! Spektre is one of my favourite techno producers thanks to their a bit more accessible and melodic touch on some of the tracks. This melodic and hypnotic track with an euphoric breakdown was a nice surprise on their otherwise fairly "washing machine sounding" album 'Cyclic Operations'. Great artist album if you're into techno.

I always support Canada.

Are you sure you don't hail from the Northern part of North America? Usually Americans are always behind their national team. I for one support Holland and Germany but that's because I like to believe that I'm German :)

06. Spektre: Sense In Madness (Original Club Mix)

1-2-3-techno! Spektre is one of my favourite techno producers thanks to their a bit more accessible and melodic touch on some of the tracks. This melodic and hypnotic track with an euphoric breakdown was a nice surprise on their otherwise fairly "washing machine sounding" album 'Cyclic Operations'. Great artist album if you're into techno.
I'm not really into techno, but that album was something amazing. Slightly dark and pumping, can't go wrong with it. :)

Back