Pete Vrublevsky - Life Inspiration

Pete Vrublevsky

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,I'm independent producer,I compose from 2 years,I like many styles of electronic music - from Jean Michel Jarre to Paul van Dyk,Tiesto,ATB,Armin van Buuren,Kyau vs.Albert,Ronski Speed,Marc van Linden,Gerry Cueto,Cosmic Gate, Hybrid,X-Dream,Infected Mushroom,etc. - I don't like to "sort" music about "commercial" and "uncommercial" - if track is good all other aspects aren't important - MUSIC IS THE BEST DEFENDER FINALLY :)

I want to present you my track called "Life Inspiration" - I think it is good connection what I like in trance music - fast beats, energetic melody and beautiful pads, I have recorded it in this year.Sorry for mastering which isn't very well...but I still learn how to do that ;)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3084EDA66647A607

Maybe you can add this track to your playlist?

Thx for answer

Greets

Pete Vrublevsky
http://www.myspace.com/petevrublevskyonline

Hi Pete Vrublevsky and welcome to ah.fm.

Thanks for sharing your music with us - I will download it and give it a listen.

I also think this is a great track. I can definatly hear the Jean Michael Jarre influence. I'd definatly call this a "big room" trance track. The build up is good, the progression and energy flow is good. The track is interesting and keeps my attention - what is going to happen next? When is the next build up.

I've rated this 4 stars. The track in itself is great. As you said the mastering needs a little tweaking. I thought I heard some distortion in the recording - I'll have to give it a more careful listen.

Keep up the great work, and I will add this track to my collection of ah.fm producers - to which I will compile a ah.fm producers mix set before the end of this year. Just as soon as I get enough quality tracks.

About

I'm very happy that you like this track,it's a great honour to me that you will include this composition to your set :) THX A LOT ! :)

Back