Please tell us what you think?

It took up alot of room, im testing it without it, aswell you can click on calendar and weekly view looks nice :)

yes it looked so good missed T4L and underwater sets tonight.

HI,pleas, I have problem with this torrent .
Bee Bee -- State Of Jordance 022 (26-06-2007)
Have trouble with download. Other torrents are ok ..
any idea?

if noone is seeding it then no way to get it..

Thats why I say once people download the shows please seed them so future downloaders can get it :)

thats how torrents work, we all help eachother.

"some would argue that most not so big name DJs are actaully better then what we think are the "pros""

I agree 100%. Plus, in radio, track selection means a lot, and you don't need to be a big DJ to pick good tracks.

I had to delete my windows account and create a new one, so I lost all the 250 seeds I had :( ... Is there anything I can do to get them working again? I honestly forgot what to do in order to seed the files again. I tried a few things, but it's not doing what it should. Thanks in advance!

just log in to the page and try it again...

if you can log in to the torrent site from your new windows it will work again :)

just log in to the page and try it again...

if you can log in to the torrent site from your new windows it will work again :)

Haha! It works, but what I ment is that I had 250 files that were being seeded in Azureus. I would like to have them reseeded using the AH torrent tracker so that others can connect to it. I know I did it before, but I just cannot remember what I did.:loveah:

yeah, just download them w/out downloading the files... it should work

You mean just download the torrent file and not the actual set?

You mean just download the torrent file and not the actual set?

if you still have the physical mp3 files downloaded, then if you download the torrent again, azureus will automatically see those files and seed

thats my understanding anyway!

That would make sense. I just have to figure out why when I do that it does not work (I have pointed the file to the physical mp3, but some reason doesn't make a link). Oh well, to lazy to figure it out right now.

That would make sense. I just have to figure out why when I do that it does not work (I have pointed the file to the physical mp3, but some reason doesn't make a link). Oh well, to lazy to figure it out right now.

the mp3 needs to be in the same folder where azureus would download to otherwise it will download it all over again

the mp3 needs to be in the same folder where azureus would download to otherwise it will download it all over again

I actually did that, but for some reason when I click ok, nothing pops up in the upload. I think it might be a setting that I changed or I just have to reinstall azureus. I am contemplating about uTorrent since Azureus uses java and thats chews some memory and processing time.

Ah well, back to the Live set thread! :super:

May I propose that AHFM his its own e mail sysytem, and with the Super active and prominent members using it .. am sure it would be quite a publicity. Quite a number of ppl would surely be inquisitive to know what ah.fm stands for in the ID dan@ah.fm

Google does offer this service of 2000 accounts for free.

Been listening for the last few weeks I'm From Australia.
Always enjoy the music.
Great Site I'll be sure to pass it on to friends.

Haha Dhum, that's a rather cheap way to attract listeners

we will be offering i think email forwards...

its still in talks.. were thinking about it, whoever donates to help us will get a email forward for
@is.chooned.in
or @chooned.in

Were still thinking about it.

Back