Please tell us what you think?

thank you for your message, right now there is no way to provide tracklists via mobile, most of the shows, djs themselves post tracklist live or at end of the show...

You do not get emails via mobile?
True, it would be wonderful if you could see the tl on your phone, but I can understand the problem. Other than that, the app is fantastic.

From 5:00am to 11:00pm, I have AH tuned in, every day. The staff, the dj's, the individuals who chat on the boards, are all simply awesome. And for me, that's what loving this music means....sharing and coming together. Awesome job all of you! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'd like to see the

"is online"

tag shown again in the threads

I know you guys have heard it plenty, but I just love this radio station. I've been listening for years and it's always getting better. I love the solaris show among others I have trouble remembering. In the USA the trance scene is a lot smaller, but i'll never stop telling people about it! AH.fm is the perfect radio. No ads, live dj's from all over the world doing amazing sets, and 24/7. Sometimes I tune in and the most amazing track is playing. Half of my favorite playlists contain tracks played here. It would be impossible to listen to and keep up with all of this music. I really can't thank the AH.fm staff and the dj's enough for making this happen. I hope ah.fm stays around for a long time!

Thank you Scyzek for the nice words :) much appreciated

all ah.fm its fantastic never change live set every month best trance dj produccer event all thank you for this fantastic website i love the ah.fm/player

all ah.fm its fantastic never change live set every month best trance dj produccer event all thank you for this fantastic website i love the ah.fm/player

you put a smile on my face, thank you !! :)

Love the forum. I spend A LOT of time in the studio making music, but when I have some time off I love to spend time on this forum. Also a very great radio!

Love the forum. I spend A LOT of time in the studio making music, but when I have some time off I love to spend time on this forum. Also a very great radio!

thank you for sharing your thoughts .. they mean to us much! :)

AH FM has been my favourite trance radiostation since ~2009 till today.

I just noticed you haven't said a word about support of Ukraine which has been attacked by russia 24/02/2022.

And after today's post on Facebook (Russia in the Mix coming May 31 - more info coming soon) it makes sense to me now.

No conscious human should support russian arts / music nowadays.

Usually I'd say music doesn't go with politics, but this is completely another case.

Shame on you.

We have many In the mix series planned, including many countries, no way to air Ukraine in the mix and Russia in the mix at the same time.

Music and politics should never mix, we don't support war, we only support the love for music and artists. Event has been postponed to another suitable time.

slava ukraini

does anyone know why this happens im listening to a show then all of a sudden it cuts off and another podcast comes on with the same repeated song everyday ( your own space & time) i have to refresh the page then the original show i was listening to comes back on

does anyone know why this happens im listening to a show then all of a sudden it cuts off and another podcast comes on with the same repeated song everyday ( your own space & time) i have to refresh the page then the original show i was listening to comes back on
In the player there is the Live radio and also our official podcast 01... so when your internet cuts off it will auto switch to podcast... how are you listening?

In the player there is the Live radio and also our official podcast 01... so when your internet cuts off it will auto switch to podcast... how are you listening?
on firefox browser...its ok buddy appreciate the answer i was just making sure there was not a major issue but it does happen alot i dont think i can get through any show within 1 hour before it goes off..sometimes maybe 2x a show it goes off but my actual internet never cuts off so not sure whats causing it

Back