Rated #1 Radiostation

Congratulations to our partners AfterHours for this achievement!

All I can say is that it's completely deserved! Hoping next year the #1 doesn't even have to be shared with DI.fm! Because AH.fm is better than them!

*bows*

:clap2: CONGRATULATIONS :clap2:

Congratulations to Dan and everyone at AH.fm. You guys have done an amazing job with the radio in the past year, and the users who voted in the awards poll recognized that. Here's to an even more successful 2012! Cheers!

[YOUTUBE]us3dQ0nnlHY[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations to the entire AH.FM team on such an amazing acomplishment. Indeed listeners worldwide have come to recognize that when it comes to playing THE BEST TRANCE & PROGRESSIVE music no other radio station comes close. All the best 4 2012 and beyond. TRANCE4EVAAA!!!

Many users PM'd me asking what really makes AH.FM different from all other stations... here is my reply, feel free to add in things community :)

What makes us different from other stations.

Here are some quick points.
- Were FREE to tune in at any quality. We don't charge users for high quality.
- Were commercial FREE, we don't play ads.
- Have over 200+ exclusive worlds biggest well known DJs, we don't replay other stations shows.
- Have biggest/active online Trance Radio community.
- We specialize in Live Broadcasts.
- Broadcast some of Worlds biggest events.

Now back to AH.FM stream :p

Many users PM'd me asking what really makes AH.FM different from all other stations... here is my reply, feel free to add in things community :)

What makes us different from other stations.

Here are some quick points.
- Were FREE to tune in at any quality. We don't charge users for high quality.
- Were commercial FREE, we don't play ads.
- Have over 200+ exclusive worlds biggest well known DJs, we don't replay other stations shows.
- Have biggest/active online Trance Radio community.
- We specialize in Live Broadcasts.
- Broadcast some of Worlds biggest events.

Now back to AH.FM stream :p

:grinning:

And maybe:

- meet up in real life at small and big events
- keep a good and positive tone in the forums

:loveah:

reading 1st message this morning ...

:grinning:

And maybe:

- meet up in real life at small and big events
- keep a good and positive tone in the forums

:loveah:

:yes: :iagree: Well said bjerre ! :grinning:

Congratulations from Buglaria, Dan : ))

Congratulations, You really deserved that. Keep up the amazing work! :bravo: :best: :loveah:

Congratulations After Hours FM!

well deserved number 1 place, there are top quality radioshows and djs in after hours, and Dan and the staff are always working to keep the quality bring live broadcasts, radio specials and contests, keep up the good work and congratulations to After Hours, Dan and the Staff, and also Congratulations to the comunity of listeners who tune in and interact with us the djs in the forums, Congratulations everyone! :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

:iagree: :best:

Great news!!! Congratulations!!!))):dance::dance::dance:
:loveah::best::best:

Back