Rated #1 Radiostation

Great :super: :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

But

01 Afterhours
01 Digitally Imported
:hmmm:
what

Nr 1

You and you staff are doing a very great job. For years now, this is the very first station to look at! Thank you for that. :bravo:

congrats guys keep up the good work!

That's great news and truly deserved ! :super:

Congratulations !! :flowers:

why is there two #1 winners?

Because very coincidently, both finished with the exact same amount of points.

The whole voting period it was going up equally. Sometimes AH.fm was 1st, sometimes DI.fm. Almost before the end AH.fm took the lead, but right after that it was equal again. Really amazing.

Nevertheless, I think it's an amazing achievement still. The past 3 years, it was all DI.fm. And now AH.fm has equalized. Who knows what will happen in 2012?

Because very coincidently, both finished with the exact same amount of points.

The whole voting period it was going up equally. Sometimes AH.fm was 1st, sometimes DI.fm. Almost before the end AH.fm took the lead, but right after that it was equal again. Really amazing.

Nevertheless, I think it's an amazing achievement still. The past 3 years, it was all DI.fm. And now AH.fm has equalized. Who knows what will happen in 2012?

Thank you for explanation :) :loveah:

Congrats Dan

i think isn't necessary any words, it's simply the best radio station out there. I don't regret the day i arrived here you know when Dan:)

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

i think isn't necessary any words, it's simply the best radio station out there. I don't regret the day i arrived here you know when Dan:)

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

haha yes my friend, good old memories!! was nice to meet you in Austria :)

well i just arrived here and wow ! cant stop listening ! keep up the good work and nice job really :bravo:

This is ah.fm . Congrats D@an! Proud to be an ah.fm member!

Congratulations to AH.fm we will remain number 1 for a long time to come..

From the Staff of Ted Rivera we wish you all the best!!!

Ted-Rivera-Trance-Sessions-After-Dark-002.jpg

Back