Scotland In The Mix 001

Glad to hear your enjoying it mate!

Setrise - 39E (Liquid Vision Respray)

Unfortunately Marcel Woods didn't like the remix so unfortunately this one never got an official release! Never played this one before so another exclusive for this set.

Sir Adrian - A Better Way (Liquid Vision Respray)

Moving into a remix of Ernesto vs Bastian's Thrill!

Very nice :clap:

:choon:

So after the progressive and techy side of things picking up the pace with the LIKWID sound.

Twitch (Original Mix)

Hugely delighted with how well the material I've produced under this alias has been received!

Twitch \o/, my favorite track of the release :)

Oh cool, kinda lost track as to where they reach, woke up with a headache and I got a boat cruise to go to in about 4 hours :yikes:
Yeah, I was able to wake up in time for these last 4 sets from Stu Patchitt, Tony Hutchinson, Michael Hutcheson & Liquid Vision, though it did take me by surprise the end of the Trance United Live Broadcast from here in NY. After this set is over I think I might go ahead with breakfast and then back to bed, since I woke up with a headache myself.
music.gif
music.gif

So after the progressive and techy side of things picking up the pace with the LIKWID sound.

Twitch (Original Mix)

Hugely delighted with how well the material I've produced under this alias has been received!
Yeah loving your LIKWID alias :smile:

Twitch \o/, my favorite track of the release :)

Huge thanks man, really glad you like it mate.

Playing now is - Dave Demos - Seventh Wind (Liquid Vision Pres. LIKWID's Open Minded Remix)

Also your breakdowns are awesome :)
dancingchewy.gif

\o/ :choon:

Back