Scotland In The Mix 001

Huge thanks man, really glad you like it mate.

Playing now is - Dave Demos - Seventh Wind (Liquid Vision Pres. LIKWID's Open Minded Remix)
Went with only this remix of the whole pack, never looked back on the other two mixes :choon::choon::choon:

Yeah, I was able to wake up in time for these last 4 sets from Stu Patchitt, Tony Hutchinson, Michael Hutcheson & Liquid Vision, though it did take me by surprise the end of the Trance United Live Broadcast from here in NY. After this set is over I think I might go ahead with breakfast and then back to bed, since I woke up with a headache myself.
music.gif
music.gif

I got home from the club about 4 this morning, so I didn't get much sleep :yawn: so I'll be drinking energy drinks later :lol:

Ah thanks guys, really means a lot to read comments like that. Massively appreciated :)

This one unfortunately will not be getting a release due to Night Vision disbanding.

Mark Sherry - My Love (Liquid Vision Remix) however the good news is, Mark will be giving it away himself free very soon!

Ah thanks guys, really means a lot to read comments like that. Massively appreciated :)

This one unfortunately will not be getting a release due to Night Vision disbanding.

Mark Sherry - My Love (Liquid Vision Remix) however the good news is, Mark will be giving it away himself free very soon!
Few days ago Mark put up the Aizen's Dark Dub for download since not even that would be getting a release on Spinnin's Liquid imprint, looking forward to the free download for this as well
violin.gif
violin.gif

Liking it :clap:

Woot another :choon:

Few days ago Mark put up the Aizen's Dark Dub for download since not even that would be getting a release on Spinnin's Liquid imprint, looking forward to the free download for this as well
violin.gif
violin.gif

Yeah I downloaded that straight away too haha, such a great mix.

Next one is Dave Nadz & LeBlanc - Haamiah (Liquid Vision Pres. LIKWID Remix)

Yeah I downloaded that straight away too haha, such a great mix.

Next one is Dave Nadz & LeBlanc - Haamiah (Liquid Vision Pres. LIKWID Remix)
And with the load of tracks that have been coming out every week this year, I'll still be looking for a window to pick this remix up before it's over. Can't believe I missed out on this one last year :wall:

:clap::clap:

Virus boom \o/

It's great release :clap:

Back