Votes: 39 41.1%
  • Hard

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • I think you're retarded

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • Trance sucks! I listen to rap, so f@$% you b!t#^&

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Sorry, but I just had to vote for this poll with the following (it was hard to resist):

Trance sucks! I listen to rap, so f@$% you b!t#^&

IT MADE ME PISS MYSELF when I read it. I am really sorry though if I have disrespected anyone with this by not taking this poll too seriously. Dan, you can kick my a$$ next time for this one. :LMAO:

You are right on my friend. I am not a huge Rap fan myself. SOME of it is OKAY but, I am not rushing out to look like some Rap artist or buy their releases.:P

Abominus

:choon:

i like my trance melodic! soft and hard.

soft and hard, so: 3rd opt. I prefer soft trance with deep melodies because for hard I prefer the core (hard-core, nice well ;-)

i go for both, it depends on my mood as well =P

listen to soft and work and home, but if i'm out at the club I want that loud, bangin' uplifting style

Both!

Soft for when i wanna go to sleep and Hard for when i'm the mood to just go wild or better yet just kick a bunch of monsters asses in the addictive video game of Titan Quest :grinning:

Both! It depends on my mood. Sometimes I just wanna dream, and sometimes I wanna dance the whole night.

Honestly, any one will do. It just depends on my mood.

I tend to go for the softer trance, but I listen to the hard stuff every now and then, too. :grinning:

i can't vote in the 2 soft and hard?:)

but i'll go for both

IMO there's a widespread misconception that you have to play hard in a club and soft is for listening. Soft stuff - namely prog and minimal techno - work just as great on the dancefloor. If you play hard all night, you'll get tired out in an hour - playing soft for most of the time and then building up to hard periodically can make you last an entire night, and go home refreshed, not exhausted. Plus, there are some soft tracks that just have that groove to them that can make you go wild.

Hard Trance no question!!

To much soft trance no good for me,makes me go night,nights.

Last edited:
HARD like :

DuMonde

John O'Callaghan

Sean Tyas

John Askew

Dj Irish

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :super: :super: :super:

Back