Solarstone presents Pure Trance LIVE at ADE 2012 - an exclusive 8 hr Broadcast

Could almost get teary considering what happened to tiesto. Anyone that quits Trance needs psychiatry!

music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Fable - Above \o/

* Welcome Forum Newbie Out of orbit ! *

Greatt start from Daniel!!

Thursday, 29-11-2012, 20:42 #831
cjart
Just got here :dontknow:

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm cjart ! :bravo: :rave: :friends: :dancing:

1467 Listeners ~ 04 Solarstone presents Pure Trance ADE - Daniel Kandi on AH.FM

Fable - Above \o/

Jonas Steur
Jonas Steur
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jonas Steur

Aliases: Estuera, evil robot, Global Killer, Propylon, Sturgeon, Switchback (2), Timebender
In Groups: Fable (3), Silvertear, Steur Bros.

Genres: Progressive House / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 169 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 117 guests)

danmark_ori, Folkman, Edward Zchludkin, Aryuu, piccoli+, boww!, Maciejasd, xXxTrancesunxXx, Brain, Trancelisteners, bostero111, LarryR04, cottonmouth+, Sanchos, cjart, Nsoney, healey_russell, Hudsonbreak+, Vempele, Above1stBase+, Trance Dreamer, anabuzz, Dirah Adam, kozlik88, 0Pluisje0, kostofff, everything in the sky+, graffik87, Katadunkass+, Vier32, Ognot+, acoo, pacc, bjerre+, Marone, Vodkafans, john travolta junior, double002, Combiner, PuppetMaster+, wasi, alexanov, Loser523, Eduardo Freitas, malka, Miyu, soundbarrier+, tcn86+, djdaro, Wikone, DJ Alex The Lion+, unlnkd

Could almost get teary considering what happened to tiesto. Anyone that quits Trance needs psychiatry!

feature.jpg

http://www.djtimes.com/issues/2007/06/_features_06_2007.htm
DJ Times: C’mon, there’s got to be some downside, no?

Tiësto: I travel well… I always fly First Class. I eat well… There’s really no downside. Not at all. [pause] Although, maybe a downside is that after you become very popular, people expect more of you, and they always expect the same things as they know from the past, so it’s very hard to evolve in your sound. People always know you for what you did in the past, and if you come up with something new, people say, “That’s not Tiësto.” Or “He’s not the same anymore.” Yeah, that would probably be the only downside.

The timetables might be inaccurate. First indicator I heard of that is how Orkidea's set ended 10 minutes early.

Difficult to believe was shortened because not enough people, which is usual reason. Hope not!

Is this CLASSIC MIX hes doing?!!!

Thursday, 29-11-2012, 20:42 #831
cjart
Just got here :dontknow:

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm cjart ! :bravo: :rave: :friends: :dancing:

Hellooo!! :friends::dance::dance:

Back