Solarstone presents Pure Trance LIVE at ADE 2012 - an exclusive 8 hr Broadcast

feature.jpg

http://www.djtimes.com/issues/2007/06/_features_06_2007.htm

Are you defending him? I empathize with his words, being major dj/producer is difficult life. But he could have evolved within Trance. Don't understand how anyone could quit it. Trance is the most sophisticated edm genre. Btw where is that from?

Danmark today we have full house here on AH, something very rare to see at Thursdays :)

:friends: Ah, we both have multi years of Forum experience: full house is fun ! :cap:

Are you defending him? I empathize with his words, being major dj/producer is difficult life. But he could have evolved within Trance. Don't understand how anyone could quit it. Trance is the most sophisticated edm genre. Btw where is that from?

well i don't get either, lately i saw more 2 trance producers who quit the scene, when i said quit is they stopped producing trance, they didn't change side :unsure:

The URL / Link was included for your convenience :icecream: :lol:

Not quite defending :hmmm: but this is an example which shows, different people go different ways :smile:

Back