Sunrise Festival Luminosity Stage Live Recording 31-07-2013

Yeah, that's what I meant by Simon being selfish towards his Open Up Podcast :p

Hey A1B! It's nice to see you here :) I finally made an AH.FM account for ColdHarbour day yesterday! These sets were recorded in June?

Isn't Open Up only 60 minutes? What happened to the other 20 minutes of his set?

Hey guys, still recovering from CLHR day :)

I'm ready for some more great music :super:

Yeah, that's what I meant by Simon being selfish towards his Open Up Podcast :p

Maybe because it was aired on another radio :O

Wonder what Jonas Steur is playing right now, he hasn't jumped into the trouse bandwagon I hope

Hey A1B! It's nice to see you here :) I finally made an AH.FM account for ColdHarbour day yesterday! These sets were recorded in June?
Hey :beer2: Yes, these sets were recorded from when the event happened on June 29th. We couldn't air them live because we had Scotland In The Mix to tend to on that same day.

Oh, and I took all of Monday and yesterday off. I wasn't getting involved in Coldharbour Day this year but a lot of time now I've devoted to this station after being appointed as a Mod in March :fishing:

Maybe because it was aired on another radio :O

Wonder what Jonas Steur is playing right now, he hasn't jumped into the trouse bandwagon I hope
Might be some warm-up stuff, though I need to check any previous sets of his to see if he has or has not
music.gif

Hey :beer2: Yes, these sets were recorded from when the event happened on June 29th. We couldn't air them live because we had Scotland In The Mix to tend to on that same day.

Oh, and I took all of Monday and yesterday off. I wasn't getting involved in Coldharbour Day this year but a lot of time now I've devoted to this station after being appointed as a Mod in March :fishing:

That's great to hear you've been busy over here! I was wondering where you've been since I haven't seen you around in the last while :)

And wow, a mod! Congrats! :super: I see your spamming skills haven't wavered since I last saw you :lol:

Nice start by Jonas so far :music:

---

Sounds like Jonas really likes his roll effect :music:

Last edited:
Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix)

Back