Sunrise Festival Luminosity Stage Live Recording 31-07-2013

That's great to hear you've been busy over here! I was wondering where you've been since I haven't seen you around in the last while :)

And wow, a mod! Congrats! :super: I see your spamming skills haven't wavered since I last saw you :lol:

Nice start by Jonas so far :music:

---

Sounds like Jonas really likes his roll effect :music:
It does come with responsibility involved because of how much I care about most tracklists here and having live tracklistings in each show's threads. As well as having most of those tracklists up in each show thread's first post after those shows are over.

And I'll just say... I've moved on from the other place. I don't have any plans of going back there any time soon, nor do I have of renewing my premium account which expired in May. Though this month has been pretty underwhelming here with how much less activity there has bee, which means I've had to post a lot less in most of the threads I get involved in. :book:

Great start so far :music: It seems he hasn't jumped into the trouse and electro bandwagon ;)

Great start so far :music: It seems he hasn't jumped into the trouse and electro bandwagon ;)

Agreed, so far very nice trance for the morning :music:

It does come with responsibility involved because of how much I care about most tracklists here and having live tracklistings in each show's threads. As well as having most of those tracklists up in each show thread's first post after those shows are over.

And I'll just say... I've moved on from the other place. I don't have any plans of going back there any time soon, nor do I have of renewing my premium account which expired in May. Though this month has been pretty underwhelming here with how much less activity there has bee, which means I've had to post a lot less in most of the threads I get involved in. :book:

Definitely, but I'm sure everyone loves and appreciates your commitment and contribution to the forums so it must be worth it! :)

Mindcircus!!! :choon: :choonalert:

---

Ah that's too bad about the other side :p I hope it ended okay with no hard feelings? Believe me it's been pretty underwhelming over there too :rofl: You know how it is, less Trance shows to listen to nowadays and more Trouse :ee: :( But of course, there are the fair share of good shows too :music:

Last edited:
So I mentioned before about figuring the times out for the 4 sets playing with Aly & Fila airing before Daniel Kandi. And checking to see that the duration of Kearney's set was near an hour & 30 I've mapped out the times to go like this

16:00 - 17:45 Jonas Steur
17:45 - 19:45 Aly & Fila
19:45 - 20:45 Daniel Kandi
20:45 - 22:15 Bryan Kearney

Now I just need to get a a word in with Dan on what to do with the 45 minutes after Kearney's set ends. Of course, it could just be another replay after Kearney's set wraps up. :fishing:

Hello everyone :wave:
I won't be able to listen much today :chair:

Have to travel for a bit, Site visit and meetings and such .. Hopefully I will return in time for Mr. Kearney's set. :grinning:

Have a good day everyone !! :dance:

Have to travel for a bit, Site visit and meetings and such .. Hopefully I will return in time for Mr. Kearney's set. :grinning:

Randy :beer2: Safe travels man, hopefully I'll see you here for Kearney's set as well :grinning:

So good this song... ISOS3 memories... :love: :wub:

Didn't know this one, but by looking up for the lyrics I found it :D

Way Out West - Mind circus (Gabriel & Dresden remix)

Hey Randy, hope you have a smooth day today, we'll keep the party alive for you :hug:

Didn't know this one, but by looking up for the lyrics I found it :D

Way Out West - Mind circus (Gabriel & Dresden remix)

Yep that's right! And look up In Search of Sunrise 3 and enjoy the magic :love:

cant believe someone still plays Hoxton Whores - Lost In Ibiza in live sets...beauty ♫

Back