The Off-topic Random Thread

Fast & Furryest By Aaron's Animals

Over here you can talk about anything you want, forum-, radio- or nonsense related :)

i just saw we have 11111 members :)

Forum Stats:
Threads: 6974
Members: 11111
Welcome new AH.FM member: nsp4u

AH.FM - World's #1 Trance Radio Statistics
Threads 51,807 (was: 6,974)
Posts 3,234,762 (was: 359,816)
Members 69,333 (was: 11,111)
Welcome to our newest member, xtntx :welcome:

:beer2: :cat:

Have been watching more movies and old TV programmes on YouTube lately than listening to music:mask::)

:ah:

∞ AH.FM :love: in good & in bad times ♪AH :love: FM ♫ ∞

:loveah:

If you add chicken to mr noodles its great after gym snack, just have water with it so your kidneys dont explode.

I like this thread, its the off topic thread Ive been looking for. I imagine I will be talking to myself a lot.

90m-%E2%80%98Tropical-Island-Paradise%E2%80%99-superyacht-by-Yacht-Island-Design-2.jpg

rip mate :( http://ah.fm/forum/member.php?60668-DjJohnnyTheBoy

13091944_1175931589086177_1634172482636802624_n.jpg

Sup Everyone,

It's so glad to submit my EOYC contest set and great to see many of familiar faces including old friends here again ^_^

Huge thanks for those who voted for me and let me win the contest on 2014 ; really appreciated your support !

This year for me is absolutely a long journey to focus on producing , and in the meanwhile , I'm gonna proudly to sharing /playing some of my debut EP releasing tracks under Discover White Label (Recoverworld Label Group) and D.Max Recordings in my EOYC contest set this year , hope you all will enjoy its driving , uplifting , techy style from me :)

Best luck to all participants and greetings from East Asia,

Johnny The Boy aka JTB

Zippyshare > http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/rm32uxuH/file.html
Sendspace > https://www.sendspace.com/file/s17qov

Tracklist >
01 Shugz vs. Activa & Orkidea - Z21 Overdose (JTB Intro Edit) [CD-R]
02 ReOrder & Lee James ft. Roxanne Emery - Where You Hide (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
03 Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab - Satelite (XGenic Tech Rework) [CD-R]
04 Ciro Visone & George Boston - 30 Seconds (Original Mix) [Discover White Label]
05 Ciro Visone & JTB - Cannonball (Original Mix) [Discover White Label]
06 JTB - Fury Road (Original Mix) [D.Max Recordings]
07 Dreamy - Serena (Original Mix) [Grotesque]
08 John Askew - Cinnamon (Original Mix) [Subculture]
09 Ian Buff - Phantom (Original Mix) [Monster Force]
10 Future Antics - One Three Eight (Original Mix) [Monster Force]
11 Abstract Vision & Sarah Lynn - The Very Center Of Me (Original Mix) [How Trance Works (SirAdrianMusic)]
12 Sneijder & Christina Novelli - Love Of My Control (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
13 Chris Metcalfe & Allen Watts - Bermuda (Original Mix) [Monster Pure]
14 Woody Van Eyden vs Azima & Alexander Borisov - The Dawn (Original Mix) [Pure Trance]
listening to it now :wavecry:

Waiting for the tennis season to start again in January. Wanting Jelena to win another slam:yes:

Thank You Dan and the DI.FM people for keeping this going

:eek:fftopic:

I want to buy some more shirts

Where's the store:book:

How are you walking your pet at this time? Were you able to organize everything needed for him?

Back