The Official Have You Ever Thread...

Yes,on purpose not to hard though

The ear too!:lollypop:

508-2-150x150.jpg

Have you ever dropped a cell phone in the toilet?

No, but I knew somebody who did it on purpose:wow:

Have you ever eaten nothing but cake for a whole weak?

LOL no cake for a whole week for me.

Have you ever peed in the shower? XD

maybe :mask:

have you ever burped for longer than 10 seconds? :lollypop:

Definately not:wow:

Have you ever stayed in one night, went to bed and woke up in the morning to find a total stranger next to you in bed and smiling and saying, "hi there"?

Have you ever stayed in one night, went to bed and woke up in the morning to find a total stranger next to you in bed and smiling and saying, "hi there"?
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:hell nooooooooooooo

have you ever been so drunk that you don´t remember anything the next day?:wow:

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:hell nooooooooooooo

have you ever been so drunk that you don´t remember anything the next day?:wow:

Yes. Oh God yes:mask::p:unsure:

Speaking of drunkenness......

Have you ever sang a song to a girl at a club that you just met and you were stupid drunk?:drunk:

I did:p

Yes. Oh God yes:mask::p:unsure:

Speaking of drunkenness......

Have you ever sang a song to a girl at a club that you just met and you were stupid drunk?:drunk:

I did:p
no...i never sing to girls:music:

HAVE YOU EVER drinked too much because of a break-up?:mask:

no...i never sing to girls:music:
Does that mean you sing to guys? XD

HAVE YOU EVER drinked too much because of a break-up?:mask:
Nah, that's pathetic :p

Have you ever sat on your hand till it's numb and then masturbated? LOL

err... no LOL!!!!

have you ever received a lightning discharge?

Nah, that's pathetic :p

Have you ever sat on your hand till it's numb and then masturbated? LOL

hhahahahahahahahaa if I was a guy I would try it:mask: :lol: They say it feels like it's someone else's hand :pLooOOooOooOoOOooOOooL

err... no LOL!!!!

have you ever received a lightning discharge?

lol no !!!

Have you ever wore 2 different shocks because u were too sleepy to pick the right ones?

hhahahahahahahahaa if I was a guy I would try it:mask: :lol: They say it feels like it's someone else's hand :pLooOOooOooOoOOooOOooL

lol no !!!

Have you ever wore 2 different shocks because u were too sleepy to pick the right ones?

sure... :lol: mostly coz been too tired to put lights on and didnt notice the colour diffrence :)

Have u ever tried to put a peppercorn in to your nose just to experience how it feels?... (and didnt get it out very easily afterwards) :lol:

sure... :lol: mostly coz been too tired to put lights on and didnt notice the colour diffrence :)

Have u ever tried to put a peppercorn in to your nose just to experience how it feels?... (and didnt get it out very easily afterwards) :lol:[/quote

Have you ever walked into a cafe somewhere in the world and there was Maria Sharapova sitting there alone and you rushed up to her and said, "Hi, your Anna Kournikova, aren't you?":super::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Have u ever tried to put a peppercorn in to your nose just to experience how it feels?... (and didnt get it out very easily afterwards) :lol:[/quote

Have you ever walked into a cafe somewhere in the world and there was Maria Sharapova sitting there alone and you rushed up to her and said, "Hi, your Anna Kournikova, aren't you?":super::lol::lol::lol:
no:music:

HAVE YOU EVER disguised for a halloween contest?

yes.

Have u ever pretended that u remember clearly someone that saluted you in the super market and in the end u had no clue who the hell that was? :lol:

Yes, a few times:mask:

Have you ever dreamed you were in a place you used to work in that is not there anymore. But you keep having this dream you are in that place and it looks so real?

Back