The Official Have You Ever Thread...

Yes and it did that whole 180' head turn to look at me:w00t:

Have you ever drank the water in mexico outside of your hotel?

Actually, yes.

I went to Cancun for Spring Break back in 2000 and I did drink the water OUTSIDE of the hotel but it was like from the ice in the drinks as they melted. I did not drink from like, water fountains or anything. I was too busy either drinking bottled water or beer:beer:

Have you ever found money laying on the ground in the club and picked it up and kept it?

Actually, yes.

I went to Cancun for Spring Break back in 2000 and I did drink the water OUTSIDE of the hotel but it was like from the ice in the drinks as they melted. I did not drink from like, water fountains or anything. I was too busy either drinking bottled water or beer:beer:

Have you ever found money laying on the ground in the club and picked it up and kept it?
not in a club,but in the street:music:

Have you ever eaten a whole cake because ppl didn´t show up in the party or because it got messed?(hasn´t happened to me:mask:)

not in a club,but in the street:music:

Have you ever eaten a whole cake because ppl didn´t show up in the party or because it got messed?(hasn´t happened to me:mask:)

The whole cake no. only one piece of it. :(

Have you ever did something that you dont remember????

Last edited:
No! Thankfully!

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person with slightly unwanted details?

Unfortunately,yes

Ever try Passion Fruit Panna Cotta w/ blueberry sauce?:wub:

No hahaha....what is that?

Ever eaten something to find out it wasn't what you originally thought it was?
let´s say Yes:mask:,some time ago i ate some japanese soup just to find it out it was made with shark or something,it wasn´t tasty at the beginning and it even wasn´t at the end:p

HAVE YOU EVER read a WHOLE book in three days?:music:

I've never done it :)

Have you ever read this thread from start to end?

I've never done it :)

Have you ever read this thread from start to end?
yes:)

HAVE YOU EVER wanted to buy something so much that you went to the shop at the first hour in the morning to be the first person buying it?:music:

yes:)

HAVE YOU EVER wanted to buy something so much that you went to the shop at the first hour in the morning to be the first person buying it?:music:

No, not ever.

Have you ever had the perfect day?

oh yeahhhh:bully:

HAVE YOU EVER tell somebody that he has bad breath in front of too much people?:music:

Not in front of a lot of people but I have told a certain person I was with that they needed to scrub their tongue because their breath was just horrible:yucky:

Have you ever gone up to the dj booth to request a song but you did not know the name of the song, so you are telling the dj:

"Can you play that song that they play on the radio ALL the time? The one that goes like dadadadada-da-dadada?":p

Not in front of a lot of people but I have told a certain person I was with that they needed to scrub their tongue because their breath was just horrible:yucky:

Have you ever gone up to the dj booth to request a song but you did not know the name of the song, so you are telling the dj:

"Can you play that song that they play on the radio ALL the time? The one that goes like dadadadada-da-dadada?":p

No:p:)

Have you ever found youself singing or humming a song to your self that you actually don't like but keep hearing?

No I haven't,if this month carries on the way the last two months have:p :p
I might hit myself over the head with that chair

How about drinking a Coca-Cola through a strawberry flavored Twizzler?:)

No I haven't,if this month carries on the way the last two months have:p :p
I might hit myself over the head with that chair

How about drinking a Coca-Cola through a strawberry flavored Twizzler?:)

Nope, haven't done that:p

Have you ever been secretly in love with your best friend's girlfriend or boyfriend if your a girl?

Nope, haven't done that:p

Have you ever been secretly in love with your best friend's girlfriend or boyfriend if your a girl?

err no. also ive never been a girl too lol.

Have you ever bitten your girlfriend's tongue? :kissing:

Back