Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Was Ok

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Not so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is JOC the next?
64889_474906325909426_1283840928_n.jpg

Talla 2XLC Feat. Skye - Rise (Photographer Remix)

Talla2XLC ft. Skye - Rise (Photographer Remix)

13 Days into April and I can't stand the early heat that's apparently hit my state for most of this week. Other than that, yep, I'm fine. :clap:

Is still having to put up with cold weather here still in scotland , u dont know how lucky u are carl to have it warm like :mask:

ill tune in for a while, lets party on the chair!

:beer2: Figured I'd jump in here now with John O'Callaghan up in 9 minutes and Talla putting up a pretty good set right now. :dance:
Best of what i have heard so far , just aswell idiot DJ people like ATB and Orjan didnt want their sets to be aired , thank god to be honest like

13 Days into April and I can't stand the early heat that's apparently hit my state for most of this week. Other than that, yep, I'm fine. :clap:
same story here, mate.

btw, 19.04.2013 Mat Zo Would invade Moldova for 1 night.
Some time ago I bought a ticket for this night. I'm very glad I bought it before today. officially it's sold out now.
ozEKrgVdIhU.jpg

Best of what i have heard so far , just aswell idiot DJ people like ATB and Orjan didnt want their sets to be aired , thank god to be honest like
Saw Dan's post saying they didn't want their sets being broadcasted so I'm aware of that. Sure doesn't make any sense why when they had their ASOT 600 sets broadcasted over the past month. It does benefit in terms of having a set like this and JOC up next though.

I'm also trying to figure out, what the hell is up with ATCR Releases (especially Rapid Eye - Circa Forever) being blocked off from Beatport in the U.S.?

Talla 2XLC :book:

01. DNS Project - Gauntlet
02. Omnia - The Light
03. Bjorn Akesson - Gunsmoke
04. Jorn van Deynhoven - Superfly
05. Estiva & Cardinal feat. Arielle Maren - Wait Forever (Daniel Kandi's Bangin' Remix)
06. Photographer - Tic Tac
07. Sean Tyas - Hydro
08. Talla 2XLC - Terra Australias (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
09. Bryan Kearney - The Nettle
10. Talla 2XLC feat. Skye - Rise (Photographer Remix)
12. Dennis Sheperd & Talla 2XLC - Two Worlds

JOC time!

Back