• Yes Loved it!

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Was Ok

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Not so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
manga-gif-earth-sunset-id-1044117.jpg

It seems so :( :'( a lot of pop-ups from the antivirus are being shown now, and web browsing got slower since an hour ago
Are those pop-ups even asking you to sign up for their program to get rid of those things? I've been there with that when I used a desktop PC, and used an AOL program to get rid of those things.

04. Emma Hewitt - Foolish Boy (John O'Callaghan Remix)

tumblr_m971cipptF1qjjrvio1_500.gif

Emma :love::love::love:

Foolish Boy :super::super::super:

Are those pop-ups even asking you to sign up for their program to get rid of those things? I've been there with that when I used a desktop PC, and used an AOL program to get rid of those things.
I have Norton, and they ask if Norton can open a window, I click OK and it's shown again, I click cancel and it's shown again, so I guess I'll have to restart it from Factory settings

CHOON!!!

tumblr_m3ffoh2UGd1r6b9rbo1_500.gif

as i said before by the line up only 2 dj's will play proper trance that was Talla and now JOC :lol:

back again, any trance or too much trouse on this event?:unsure:
Carlos :beer2: I can only say there was a pretty nice set of Trance in Talla 2XLC's set, 'cause I jumped in here at the 9th track of that set. The rest, I don't know.

Hello Hello why haven't I heard this :choon: from Greg Downey yet? :choon::choon:

John O'Callaghan :book:

01. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Life Gate (Club Mix 2012)
02. John O'Callaghan & Full Tilt feat. Karen Kelly - Breathe (Will Atkinson Remix)
03. John O'Callaghan & Sied van Riel - Adagio For Wings
04. Emma Hewitt - Foolish Boy (John O'Callaghan Remix)
05. Greg Downey - Dolphin

:choon::choon::choon:Nice breakdown !!

in-trance-we-trust.gif

Back