Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Was Ok

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Not so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
manga-gif-earth-sunset-id-1044117.jpg

Cool pic like :grinning: :)

Carlos :beer2: I can only say there was a pretty nice set of Trance in Talla 2XLC's set, 'cause I jumped in here at the 9th track of that set. The rest, I don't know.

i was here at the start then went off and back again and went to the movies and in that time what i heard was to much ping plan plong music:lol::lol::lol:

back again, any trance or too much trouse on this event?:unsure:
So this is what we call Trouse... ? hmm seems more like trance to me

i was here at the start then went off and back again and went to the movies and in that time what i heard was to much ping plan plong music:lol::lol::lol:
I'll make sure to send you an invite to Space Garden's Space Garden Sessions on DT Radio next time that happens :bully:

back again, any trance or too much trouse on this event?:unsure:

Its been not too bad on the trance side like carlos :grinning: it was kind of rubbish when u left right enough carlos ...

Last edited:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

John O'Callaghan :book:

01. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Life Gate (Club Mix 2012)
02. John O'Callaghan & Full Tilt feat. Karen Kelly - Breathe (Will Atkinson Remix)
03. John O'Callaghan & Sied van Riel - Adagio For Wings
04. Emma Hewitt - Foolish Boy (John O'Callaghan Remix)
05. Greg Downey - Dolphin
06. Paul van Dyk feat. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You (John O'Callaghan Remix)

read well what i said, i said by the line up only 2 dj's will play proper trance and that is JOC and Talla :)
Sorry i must have missed that, i just Chooned in :) :hug:

read well what i said, i said by the line up only 2 dj's will play proper trance and that is JOC and Talla :)
You left out Simon Patterson, even though his is being recorded. Might be some Techno to start that set out but still... :mask:

Back