Trancemotion Live Day 30-06-2012

9 times out of 10 this won't work, but this week with the lightning I had a few power cuts. I had loads of static and also the Soundcard not recording at full volume on the left stereo channel. I found switching the mains power off, unplugging everything, leaving it a while and plugging it back in wire by wire seemed to work. I probably just got lucky though.

You could always learn/turn to Ableton as a mixing backup, although I really find making mixes with Ableton is no fun at all.
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm lucky in the fact I can record the mix fine as the master out on the mixer just goes straight into my PC, so when my speakers trip out I can just switch my amp off and on again and it'll sort it. But only for about 5 minutes! If I'm stuck I could always just mix on the headphones but it's not quite as much fun :music:

Tried Ableton a couple of times, just can't get on with it. I think I'm just too used to Cubase now, I can't seem to even get started on Logic or Ableton.

9 times out of 10 this won't work, but this week with the lightning I had a few power cuts. I had loads of static and also the Soundcard not recording at full volume on the left stereo channel. I found switching the mains power off, unplugging everything, leaving it a while and plugging it back in wire by wire seemed to work. I probably just got lucky though.

You could always learn/turn to Ableton as a mixing backup, although I really find making mixes with Ableton is no fun at all.

:cap: The UK pro-audio magazine S.O.S. might have both some info as worthwhile addresses as well :hmmm:

Vangelis Sound On Sound . com : Recording At Nemo Studios
Enigma sound on sound . com <search>
Jean-Michel Jarre Sound On Sound . com

BFTD is the main plan for first Mondays :)

Awesome :clap:

Lazarus - Trancemotion Live Day mix

Infite - Deep Identity (Touchstone remix) [Defcon]
Ronny K. vs Android - Simple Joy (Forum remix) [Defcon]
Defcon Audio - Fringe Division (Brett Wood remix) [Defcon]
Diffract - Deep Serenity (Craig Steven remix) [Defcon]
Liquid Vision presents LIKWID - Nothing Else Matters [Defcon]
Jamie Walker - The Afterlife [Defcon]

We don't have a date for this yet and it may be a while as I'm trying to line up something special :wink:

If you were desperate for a copy though it has come out on FSOE already on the last Aly & Fila competition :)

Now, that is trance music :grinning:, who is the producer ?
tuned in for few ...

hello Asis ! :wave: After this set's done, I'm gone. Want some food also ... :icecream: :dancing:

972 Listeners ~ 11 Lazarus - Trancemotion Live Day on AH.FM

Awesome :clap:

We don't have a date for this yet and it may be a while as I'm trying to line up something special :wink:

If you were desperate for a copy though it has come out on FSOE already on the last Aly & Fila competition :)

Jamie Walker
Jamie Walker
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jamie Walker

Alias: Mike Jawlera

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dancing: :rave:

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 28 guests)

danmark_ori, tracezi+, Lazarus+, Addicted23, TeroA+, boww!, Ella+, PaulGibson+, Asis+, Trance Nation+, Vempele, healey_russell, Gab, DjJohn+, Wolvy, Shakaw, oxerion+, olivier94, Trance Dreamer, Cupido2010

Talitha Taylor & Brett Wood - Heaven's Key (Amitacek remix) [Defcon]

Two other mixes of this one still to come but I'm hoping they're going to be rather special too :clap:

Jamie Walker
Jamie Walker
Images for Jamie Walker

Alias: Mike Jawlera

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dancing: :rave:

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 28 guests)

danmark_ori, tracezi+, Lazarus+, Addicted23, TeroA+, boww!, Ella+, PaulGibson+, Asis+, Trance Nation+, Vempele, healey_russell, Gab, DjJohn+, Wolvy, Shakaw, oxerion+, olivier94, Trance Dreamer, Cupido2010
He's also on Twitter now too btw mate :)

https://twitter.com/jamiewalker777

:dance3:

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm lucky in the fact I can record the mix fine as the master out on the mixer just goes straight into my PC, so when my speakers trip out I can just switch my amp off and on again and it'll sort it. But only for about 5 minutes! If I'm stuck I could always just mix on the headphones but it's not quite as much fun :music:

Tried Ableton a couple of times, just can't get on with it. I think I'm just too used to Cubase now, I can't seem to even get started on Logic or Ableton.

I've mixed a few sets at 2 in the morning to meet deadlines and I know what you mean. It's not a whole lot of fun, especially since I like to dance like a pratt to my own sets.

I can't get on with Ableton for production for the same reasons, my brain doesn't like it. I'm a Fruity user so it's too different. For DJing, once you get a simple warping system you're just placing each track and setting automations. It's painfully boring in comparison to live recording, but it's fairly simple and works. I won't be using it any time soon though unless forced, not with much better viable alternatives around. I'd even prefer to do a classics mix on vinyl before I'd go to that.

Thanks for the links Polar, I'll check them out. :)

973 Listeners ~ 11 Lazarus - Trancemotion Live Day on AH.FM

Two other mixes of this one still to come but I'm hoping they're going to be rather special too :clap:

amitacek
amitacek
Images for Amitacek

Genres: Electro / Electronica / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :super: :rave:

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 20 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, Lokki+, Asis+, Addicted23, TeroA+, tranceallday, PaulGibson+, Lazarus+, tracezi+, Trance Nation+, Vempele, Gab, DjJohn+, Wolvy, Shakaw, oxerion+, olivier94, Trance Dreamer

James Dymond - Journey To Jordan (AncientMind remix) [Defcon]

Soon, I hope! :)

Jorney To Jordan :love:

The most expected tune ever \O/