:cap: surprise. not his ' usual ' sound imho :smile:

Ronny K.
Ronny K.
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ronny K.

Aliases: Advanced, Onyx (17), Roland Kempny

Locations: London, Prague, Brno, Ostrava

:choon:, still can't wait for the release of this :mml:

Sorry, still rushing round a bit as have just got back in!

Lazarus - Trancemotion Live Day mix

Infite - Deep Identity (Touchstone remix) [Defcon]
Ronny K. vs Android - Simple Joy (Forum remix) [Defcon]
Defcon Audio - Fringe Division (Brett Wood remix) [Defcon]

Such quality remix :good2:

Sorry, still rushing round a bit as have just got back in!

Defcon Audio
Defcon Audio
Discography at Discogs :book:

now this remix is killing me :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Any release date yet? :)

:choon:, still can't wait for the release of this :mml:
If today has proven anything it's that we still have some issues in the studio, the Virus is playing up and James has a new computer so audio samples have had to be brought in from an old hard drive....it's going to be hard work but we will get our original sorted eventually I hope! The original of Lost In You too :music:

If today has proven anything it's that we still have some issues in the studio, the Virus is playing up and James has a new computer so audio samples have had to be brought in from an old hard drive....it's going to be hard work but we will get our original sorted eventually I hope! The original of Lost In You too :music:

Everyone's worst nightmare losing stuff like that. I hope you manage to get it all sorted!

Ah damn, will keep waiting (im)patiently then :mask:

Everyone's worst nightmare losing stuff like that. I hope you manage to get it all sorted!

There are some strange crackling sounds coming from somewhere when we try and use the virus, we had an expert down today who fixed it and it worked for a little bit then started doing it again 5 minutes after he'd left :ee:

This release is almost ready, apparently the final remix is nearly done! Estimate it'll be DEF066 but don't hold me to that :wink:

Diffract - Deep Serenity (Craig Steven remix) [Defcon]

I haven't seen that pic in ages :lol: It'll 9 years old next month as well! Was taken in San Antonio bay during my first visit to Ibiza.

:grinning: Cool ! :clap2: you know : I select pictures when I like them. Time / age is no issue at me :ee: :mml:

Back