TrancePodium 9th Year Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Dan Stone feat. Victoria Shersick - Only The Memories

Think we can call it classic. Played regularly.

Have you been attending Bal en Blanc?

I've attended 2011-2013. I wish I could have gone to 2006 or 2008, but at the time I was not into clubbing/raving. I've been listening to trance since late 98 though.

After 2013 I decided to stop going, the trance lineup was getting meh. 2014 only had GO and Solarstone as big names, and this year it was A&F and JOC. When you pay 150$+ you expect more to be honest. Dreamstate offers me 20 hours of trance from the big names for less money.

For a second I thought Checo was back online! He has the same avatar as you.

And yea, PVD did a great set, nice build up

lol maybe its time to change my avatar, that was the one i picked when i first signed up 8 years ago!

Last edited:
Well... I'm trying to do both as media. LOL

That's the only way I'll get to SoCal Dreamstate; NorCal I'm trying to do as well.

Hopefully I'll see you both at either one!

Sweet, SoCal sold out in 22 minutes I believe. I got lucky but a lot of people didn't unfortunately.

This sounds like an older A&F track. :hmmm:

I've attended 2011-2013. I wish I could have gone to 2006 or 2008, but at the time I was not into clubbing/raving. I've been listening to trance since late 98 though.

After 2013 I decided to stop going, the trance lineup was getting meh. 2014 only had GO and Solarstone as big names, and this year it was A&F and JOC. When you pay 150$+ you expect more to be honest. Dreamstate offers me 20 hours of trance from the big names for less money.
+1.
Markus has been doing it right? But I am not paying much attention to him anymore with the way he was going.

+1.
Markus has been doing it right? But I am not paying much attention to him anymore with the way he was going.

Markus annoyed me with that remake of Sweet Release he added some dodgy vocals to, especially when he didnt give the Trouser Enthusiasts any credit......

+1.

Markus does it yes, but usually people that really want to see him go to his afterparty event. He does an OTC at least once per year, sometimes twice: one right after BeB, another usually in Fall. One of those rabbit hole nights. Anywhere from 6 to 10 hours. Tickets for that show are 100+ and sell in minutes!

This is how you do vocal trance imo. :good2:

Well... I'm trying to do both as media. LOL

That's the only way I'll get to SoCal Dreamstate; NorCal I'm trying to do as well.

Hopefully I'll see you both at either one!
Ha call yourself photographer, enter free, take few pix, party the rest of time. See that all the time ha.

Yes see you out maybe.

1. Dan Stone feat. Victoria Shersick - Only The Memories
2. ID
3. Beat Service & Ana Criado - An Autumn Tale (Kaimo K Remix)

Back